PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who else is going to the game at Buffalo Saturday? Pats tailgate? Any other advice? (looking for Pats tailgate)

Hope they don't black out the game in Buffalo. Hate to see it :D

Hope they don't black out the game in Buffalo. Hate to see it :D
Two years in a row....playoffs are old hat for them now.

Avoid cotton that touches your skin If you’re going to that game. There are good layers and bad layers. I went to the 2007 chargers game and that sucked. I was living in Hong Kong at the time and not being used to the cold probably made it worse.

Thank you to all Pats fans going on Saturday!

yeah...I make my own...genoa, capicola, prosciutto ,chunk provolone and pecorino romano,assorted green Italian olives, some stuffed with gorgonzola, pepperoncini, roasted red peppers,anchovies and whatever else catches my eye at Costantino's on Federal Hill...like maybe snail salad or octopus....I arrange it all on a bed of romaine with sliced tomato around the edge...oh yeah, don't forget the thin breadsticks...gotta have 'em
The one we had at the 110 was more bread than anything else and had sliced apples, carrots and a few olives. There were also two thin slices of prosciutto and salami. Yours sounds perfect.

Avoid cotton that touches your skin If you’re going to that game. There are good layers and bad layers. I went to the 2007 chargers game and that sucked. I was living in Hong Kong at the time and not being used to the cold probably made it worse.

Thank you to all Pats fans going on Saturday!
The way things sound there may be a strong contingent of Pats fans at the game. Thanks indeed.

Back in my working days my wife got me silk long underwear at LL Bean. That stuff worked the best.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back