PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whitlock: The story ESPN doesn't want you to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it looks like Ball State is going down. Buffalo 35, Ball State 17 with 6 minutes left in the MAC championship.

Wow.

Granted, people aren't going to put much stock in a guy raging against a company that fired him and singing the praises of his alma mater. But I still think Whitlock has a good point about BSPN becoming the William Randolph Hearst of the sports journalism world. I can't comment about a lot of the examples he gives since I don't know that much about college football, but I'm sure they're guilty of "agenda setting", though that can be said of many media outlets.

I also have to say that I'm surprised he's been off BSPN for three years; I thought I'd seen him guest-hosting on "PTI" more recently than that. (And anybody would be better than their usual guest host, that ********* Dan Lebatard.) Further, it doesn't surprise me that Whitlock ruffled the feathers of Mike Lupica, he's always come across as a pipsqueak to me.

Unfortunately, when I scrolled down to read the comments on the page, 90% of them were ripping on Ball State, so no one's really getting the message about BSPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3