Asking for your support

Who gets the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Since the schedule comes out tonight, a quick poll: which network do you think will get the Brady vs. Belichick matchup?

I include CBS because the NFL has relaxed the old tile that said that CBS gets games where the visitors are an AFC team and Fox gets games for the NFC.

NBC, no contest really.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer when games are on CBS or NBC. Fox seems to have subpar picture quality by today's standards. As others have said, I'm guessing it'll be on NBC SNF.

I asked Reiss about this game a few weeks ago and he thought it would be mid season( not too early and not too late, where the game doesn't matter) and felt it would be played Sunday night. Barring a Brady injury and one of the teams having a really bad year, this will probably be the biggest regular season game in years. The NFL will want this played in prime time.

Last edited:
I hate when we get the Dolphins early in the season. Always prefer for them to come up to New England in November or December when the weather tilts a little to our advantage. On the other hand, I never want to see the Patriots in Miami in early September.

I asked Reiss about this game a few weeks ago and he thought it would be mid season( not too early and not too late where the game doesn't matter) and felt it would be played Sunday night. Barring a Brady injury and one of the teams having a really bad year, this will probably be the biggest regular season game in years. The NFL will want this played in prime time.
Not sure which is cooler... the fact that you talk to Mike Reiss... or that you brought it up so super-casual...

598scb.gif

;) (Mike... if you're reading this, just kidding! ...mostly...)

Not sure which is cooler... the fact that you talk to Mike Reiss... or that you brought it up so super-casual...

598scb.gif

;) (Mike... if you're reading this, just kidding! ...mostly...)
Lol Rover, you are the best!!!!

Week two and TB gets the extra rest.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer when games are on CBS or NBC. Fox seems to have subpar picture quality by today's standards. As others have said, I'm guessing it'll be on NBC SNF.
They just have close up after close up. They never show the presnap field. Its a closeup of the QB or someone till the snap. You don't have a chance to study the formations and adjustments. I hate Fox's coverage.

They just have close up after close up. They never show the presnap field. Its a closeup of the QB or someone till the snap. You don't have a chance to study the formations and adjustments. I hate Fox's coverage.
Fox has been doing that for all of their sports coverage for the last 20 years. In MLB you can see the pitcher’s nose hairs.... or the fans’ nose hairs when they pan to them, instead of being able to look at fielders’ positioning, base runners, and coaches‘ signs for strategy. They are by far the worst US outfit for broadcasting sports.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back