PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Jax player shoots his mouth off this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this thread hadn't turned to sh!t. But the Tomase article is great. Spicer - screw you. And Jack Del Rio said what ?

"That wasn’t Del Rio’s only issue with the Pats. Last Christmas Eve in Jacksonville, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady [stats] was able to gain a few extra yards on a scramble by starting to slide, only to keep running as the Jags’ defenders pulled up.

They should’ve speared him then,” Del Rio told Jaguars.com, though he later said his words were taken out of context."

F*cking meathead ****. We're gonna destroy you, assshole.

lol,:)

Is he coming to?
t1_harrison.jpg

or will he break down before he gets there?

happier%20times.jpg

By the way im just teasing ya Pats Nation NY, this is all in good fun

it's all good.. but you do realize that pic of Rodney breaking down is after a SB win?:rocker:

Not only that, but these Jax trolls are breeding like flies.

Oh Man! I THOUGHT they were Flies. You know, that rare breed, "Jagoff anus- stinkus".

ummm lets see..we beat the Titans,Steelers,Chargers,and the Bucs....we beat the Bucs without QB pretty much, the Charger game was over in the 2nd quarter, beat the titans by 2 touchdowns, and beat the Steelers at home twice....
Enjoy having fun with pats fans. I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

But you should endeavor to get the facts straight. It was 17-7 at the half and the Bolts opened the 3rd with a TD. The Jags won by a TD but the game wasn't over till Knight intercepted Rivers with 1:26 left in the game.

I'm just saying - to be fair the pats beat the Bolts down a lot worse but the Bolts were becoming a better team when they faced the Jags.

Best of luck this Saturday and may the best team win.

Heheh, we're still around. We're just patiently waiting our turn. ;)

I hope you get your chance, but I'm not holding my breath.

Wow, that Ingram hit is DIRTY. You never lead with your head, and you certainly don't spear someone in the back.

As is clearly stated, spearing is illegal and should be a penalty. There is no way a hit like that can be construed as accidental. He made a conscious decision to lead with his head and wasn't fined for a move that could have led to a serious spinal injury to Brady. Vince Wilfork, meanwhile, pokes Brandon Jacobs between the eyes and is fined $15,000. Go figure.

To top it off, the NFL says it was legal! So much for the NFL and its officials "favoring the Patriots," eh? (I find it amusing that this is the second link that comes up when I google "NFL rules spearing")

I can't believe how any of these Jaguar fans can defend that hit. That's outrageous. An egregious violation of NFL rules with the potential, if not the intent, to seriously injure/cripple. You guys ought to be ashamed.

Last edited:
I thought it was Saturday there for a second. If I remember correctly that would be the same game that Brady took advantage of our defense's kindness and pulled a fake slide and picked up a few extra yards... Kharma

So you're saying it's OK to try and severely injure a player because he did a fake slide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News