PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Jax player shoots his mouth off this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you will find that Clint Ingram speared Brady because he kept diving head first for first downs after the Jags twice stood back to let him slide...So if Brady wants to be like that, he was fair game to hit..

Of course you lot are a whiny finesse team, so no wonder it's still being cried about more than a year on.. Cant wait for one of our rb's to run over your slow and overated OAP Linebackers

Finesse team? Seriously? Come on, bro.

You mean this this hit??? It was a classic, I hope he gets in a few more this Saturday.
brady.gif

Yeah, I bet you do. Thugs of a feather stick together. The thing is, you won't be seeing it because Brady won't need to take off because your team has no pass rush. :rofl:

By the way thanks for posting the video. Nothing like a troll supplying video evidence to prove my point.

Last edited:
No, leading with a helmet is just his way of showing how much of an @sshole he is.

Basically, if he had any real skills, he wouldn't need to do that.

He probably comes from one of those Jacksonville families that desend from a tree with no branches. :eek:

Jacksonville: Putting the FUN back in Dysfunctional :)

I watched him play at Oklahoma for 3 years...he has no skills.

I think you will find that Clint Ingram speared Brady because he kept diving head first for first downs after the Jags twice stood back to let him slide...So if Brady wants to be like that, he was fair game to hit..

Of course you lot are a whiny finesse team, so no wonder it's still being cried about more than a year on.. Cant wait for one of our rb's to run over your slow and overated OAP Linebackers

So, let me get this straight, because a couple of your players were idiots, that give Ingram the right to break the rules? He might be fair game to take a hit, but not get speared, MORON.

As for the Pats, they are hardly a finesse team and only a SFBs who hasn't watched football would claim otherwise.

No one was WHINING about the hit, dumbarse. They were pointing out that Ingram made the illegal hit and that Ingram likes to run his mouth. Maybe you should work on that reading comprehension of yours.

leave it to a bunch of shelterd pale white boston kids to make fun of a guy that pays tribute to his late Grandfather and calling Ingram a thug? why is he a thug because hes black? and he layed out your metrosexual QB? it was legal get over it. freaking losers...why would MJD talk smack? because he never talked smack about any team be4 in his career? Maroney has a 150 yard game and suddenly Pat fans think they have the right to bash a top 5 RB...yall better PRAY it doesn't snow or rain sunday,if it does yall are going to see what a true smash mouth blue collar football team looks like..not some exploit using video taping pansies that have to ally-oop to king Moss on every play and cheat to get ahead.

the only reason why yall are talking crap about jacksonville's coaches and players are because your scared and you know it, its the same reason why the Chargers were doing it when we played them,you have to go elementary to give your self some confidence ...if the giants had a capable CB in that game yall lose and flat get out played...sad indeed

pace losers...

Oh man, there is NOTHING like the two teams I hate the most battling each other in the playoffs. Whoever loses, I win. I'm sure Pats fans feel the same way about the Indy-Bolts game.

It's not even Monday yet... Stick around..

I'm kind of scared of your bums cut off sweat shirt. Is that how all northerners dress? lol
I heard that Belichick cuts off the sleeves of his sweatshirt so he doesn't get it dirty when he rips out the heart of his opponents. :D

leave it to a bunch of shelterd pale white boston kids to make fun of a guy that pays tribute to his late Grandfather and calling Ingram a thug? why is he a thug because hes black? and he layed out your metrosexual QB? it was legal get over it. freaking losers...why would MJD talk smack? because he never talked smack about any team be4 in his career? Maroney has a 150 yard game and suddenly Pat fans think they have the right to bash a top 5 RB...yall better PRAY it doesn't snow or rain sunday,if it does yall are going to see what a true smash mouth blue collar football team looks like..not some exploit using video taping pansies that have to ally-oop to king Moss on every play and cheat to get ahead.

the only reason why yall are talking crap about jacksonville's coaches and players are because your scared and you know it, its the same reason why the Chargers were doing it when we played them,you have to go elementary to give your self some confidence ...if the giants had a capable CB in that game yall lose and flat get out played...sad indeed

pace losers...

It was spearing, and he is a trash talking THUG. Get over it. :singing: :singing:

By the way, the early forecast for Sat: Sunny skies, high of 39, 10 percent chance of precip. I guess that's bad news for Jax :)

Last edited:
It was spearing, and he is a trash talking THUG. Get over it. :singing: :singing:

go burn a cross nazi loser, and if thats the only thing you can reply to on my post then im right.

Last edited:
go burn a cross nazi loser, and if thats the only thing you can reply to on my post then im right.

Awww...are you brewing up a fondu in your wittle Jacksonville panties? Right about what, that you're a mouth breathing lout?

Are you seriously accusing us of racism? I mean, in a non-joking, completely serious way, you think we're negative about a guy who spears our quarterback as he's going down for no practical purpose other than to spear him because of his race?

You think we have a dumb team.Didn't the pats not understand a rule that the commissioner sent out a letter explaining about a month earlier?can anyone explain to me how the jags are a bunch of trash talking thugs? does anyone have a link where it shows quotes of the jags talking trash about an opponent?the worst thing i remember is Freddie t talking about Pittsburgh's crappy field and thats a stretch when your looking for bulletin board material.

Awww...are you brewing up a fondu in your wittle Jacksonville panties? Right about what, that you're a mouth breathing lout?
a fondu?wtf thats the dumbest crap i've seen in a long time, is florida known for fondu or something? that was sad and so is a geek boston kid that watches to much NFL network and has to get into a words battle over the net because he cant reply to anything on topic...
go pop a zit loser

Last edited:
Are you seriously accusing us of racism? I mean, in a non-joking, completely serious way, you think we're negative about a guy who spears our quarterback as he's going down for no practical purpose other than to spear him because of his race?
so call him a thug because he hits a late sliding QB? rightttt

You think we have a dumb team.Didn't the pats not understand a rule that the commissioner sent out a letter explaining about a month earlier?can anyone explain to me how the jags are a bunch of trash talking thugs? does anyone have a link where it shows quotes of the jags talking trash about an opponent?the worst thing i remember is Freddie t talking about Pittsburgh's crappy field and thats a stretch when your looking for bulletin board material.

As a matter of fact I do think JAX is a dumb team.. Thanks for asking..

a fondu?wtf thats the dumbest crap i've seen in a long time, is florida known for fondu or something? that was sad and so is a geek boston kid that watches to much NFL network and has to get into a words battle over the net because he cant reply to anything on topic...
go pop zit loser

You know we've had a lot of trolls on this board over the years. When your team is a 3 time champ you get that. Some trolls are funny. Some are weird. Some are flat out annoying.

You sir, are INANE. I'm sure you don't know what that word means so take a few minutes to look it up and get back to me. I assume you do know how to use "the Google"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents