PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where you watching the game Sunday?

Live on Gamepass in the UK, fielding texts and e-mails from my daughter, and trying not to think about the trainer waiting to torture me tomorrow first thing.

Too late for me unless I get old man syndrome and cant sleep....will record for tomorrow am.

I'm staffing a weekend educational program...will be on friggin' Zoom, sneaking peaks at the game on PC. Sigh.

change of venue for me... my brothers place today... don't think i will be able to live chat with ya all today, which is kinda a bummer tbh
Great Pape...try the way to relax a bit and enjoy our team

At home in Lexington, Kentucky probally on NFL Game Pass. This is my first year without Directv. I now have YouTube TV.

Here with my 2 dogs in Hoboken NJ but how is yet to be determined could really use a good working online stream this year:)

At home with my son. Nothing better than that. Making my infamous turkey chili dip and bbq steak snacks for the game.

I don't know what's in the Massachusetts water but my boy is 14 and is already taller and bigger than I was when I graduated high school.

Go Pats.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back