PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where you watching the game Sunday?

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We haven't decided... either at home, or at Jerry's Grille out towards Jax Beach (apparently there is a Pats enclave out there).

Either way...

1631311657000.gif

...tick freaking tock, man! ;)

If I watch live, at home on Sunday. If I watch on Rewind, it’ll probably be Monday morning... also at home.

Probably on GameTracker, since Kermit and the Chefs are airing at the same time on our local affiliate.

Sitting at home with some Miami friends, engage in friendly NFL banter, wife will make her famous Pesto Pizza, some nice shrimp and gotta pick up some sort of desert.. Jack Daniels on the counter and some nice cold "Allagash White" in the reefer.

Sitting at home with some Miami friends, engage in friendly NFL banter, wife will make her famous Pesto Pizza, some nice shrimp and gotta pick up some sort of desert.. Jack Daniels on the counter and some nice cold "Allagash White" in the reefer.

Is that anything like Acapulco Gold or Purple Haze?

change of venue for me... my brothers place today... don't think i will be able to live chat with ya all today, which is kinda a bummer tbh

At home with my dogs, my dad, and my half-sister (AKA my dad’s dog). The middle two-legged Patjew child got my tix to go watch the game in person.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back