PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where they at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't visit the forum much anymore (only seeing this because I followed a Twitter link to a PF post) because arguing online was making me feel wildly antisocial (and the Pope has asked us to be kind, after all), and I've been severely cutting down my screentime as my kid becomes a toddler, but I'm alive and well. This season's been fun with its ups and downs. Hope all is well for everyone, feel like today's game is really a make or break point for the season. Tough matchup for the Patriots since the Niners are a running team (though Mostert being out is huge, he's probably just as important to their offense as Kittle) but luckily I think Jimmy is actually extremely bad.

Also I just saw the title but you can consider my contribution to the Triumph non-separation thread to be that separation is a ******** measure because it's based off a player's left shoulder pad to another player's left shoulder pad and ignores leverage and is mostly influenced by outlier broken downfield plays. Julio Jones routinely posts one of the lowest separation stats in the league.

Anyways, be well.

Last edited:
If there was a laugh track on this site, it would be busy, never mind the drum roll.
Laugh tracks were recorded 50-60 years ago. So when you hear a laugh track on a sitcom in 2020 (if you watch them), just know that you’re listening to the laughter of dead people.

Laugh tracks were recorded 50-60 years ago. So when you hear a laugh track on a sitcom in 2020 (if you watch them), just know that you’re listening to the laughter of dead people.
Made me laugh

I don't visit the forum much anymore (only seeing this because I followed a Twitter link to a PF post) because arguing online was making me feel wildly antisocial (and the Pope has asked us to be kind, after all), and I've been severely cutting down my screentime as my kid becomes a toddler, but I'm alive and well. This season's been fun with its ups and downs. Hope all is well for everyone, feel like today's game is really a make or break point for the season. Tough matchup for the Patriots since the Niners are a running team (though Mostert being out is huge, he's probably just as important to their offense as Kittle) but luckily I think Jimmy is actually extremely bad.

Also I just saw the title but you can consider my contribution to the Triumph non-separation thread to be that separation is a ******** measure because it's based off a player's left shoulder pad to another player's left shoulder pad and ignores leverage and is mostly influenced by outlier broken downfield plays. Julio Jones routinely posts one of the lowest separation stats in the league.

Anyways, be well.

What an asswhole. Dissing us because of some freaking toddler? Fine.
Schitts Creek Nod GIF by CBC

That’s why they call it canned laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back