PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is the best place online to get Super Bowl 49 memorabilia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InRodWeRust

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I'm specifically interested in getting the official t-shirt, hat and 3 Games to Glory Blu Ray. I'm out of state so I'd have to buy online. Any suggestion on what place has the best deal?

Pro shop for items that are still sold.

eBay for auctioned off memorabilia.

Patriots Pro Shop website

Just as a heads up, @InRodWeRust , if you're shipping to an APO, I'd pass on doing the Pro Shop. I, and at least a couple of my buddies, had ordered SB49 stuff from the Pro Shop and the orders never made it.

Ok cool thank you everyone. Amazon had some stuff but not the SB 49 DVD or the correct hat and t-shirt. Thanks for the heads up Nikolai but I'm just at a regular residential address in Ohio.

I'm going to go with the Patriots Pro Shop. Does anyone know if of a way to order from the Patriots Pro Shop so that Patsfans.com gets some sort of credit for the referral?

Ok cool thank you everyone. Amazon had some stuff but not the SB 49 DVD or the correct hat and t-shirt. Thanks for the heads up Nikolai but I'm just at a regular residential address in Ohio.

I'm going to go with the Patriots Pro Shop. Does anyone know if of a way to order from the Patriots Pro Shop so that Patsfans.com gets some sort of credit for the referral?

I appreciate the thought but that won't be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back