Where are they now: Dane Fletcher opens gym in Bozeman, MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
NFL to Business Owner: Dane Fletcher Tackles Post-Football Dream

The whole team has been unbelievable. I’ve been staying in touch with everybody and it’s been great. We talk about it when we’re in the locker room and what not how tight knit we were in the locker room and everything,” Dane said. “To still stay in touch as often as I do with those guys is pretty cool. It just shows you that we didn’t just like each other because of football, and once you’re done with football you’re still close with these guys.”

Dane said he used to bounce ideas off of his Patriots teammates about a training facility he might open, and on Aug. 1, that hypothetical gym became a reality. The Pitt offers specialized training for competitive athletes of all ages and levels, enhancing power, strength, speed and agility while also “decreasing the occurrence of athletic injuries,” according to the website. They work with individual adults, as well and middle and high school students, and full teams.

Does he serve "avocado ice cream" ???

I liked Fletcher as well.. UDFA's are always a binkie.

Good for him. I wish his nothing but success as he always did his job here and was very professional.

It's great to see Dane's continued relationship with the Pats.
His family were always huge Pats supporters in Bozeman and on game day their bar, The Cannery Lounge, became THE spot for a large contingent of us New Englanders/Pats fans to get together and cheer them on. What more can a Pats fan ask for in southwest Montana?!!IMG_1375.jpg

great to see him follow his dream. my only concern is that bozeman seems like it's kind of a small city to be supporting a facility like that (pop < 40,000). hopefully it works out for him.

great to see him follow his dream. my only concern is that bozeman seems like it's kind of a small city to be supporting a facility like that (pop < 40,000). hopefully it works out for him.

That's a valid concern but keep in mind that Bozeman, the gateway to Yellowstone, is a mountain/ski town that takes its fitness seriously. Some of the best outdoor athletes in country/world live there. It's like Boulder, CO twenty years ago that also boasts a Research One university. As one of the fastest growing towns in the US, the population is expected to double in the next 10 years! I'm optimistic for him!!

It sounds as though he's also hoping to attract professional athletes in the off-season. Good luck to him!

I'm going to assume this is a general "where are they now" thread and not confined to Dane Fletcher. If I've got that wrong, apologies for hijacking the thread.

The great Earthwind Moreland continues to coach football at his alma mater, Grady High School, here in Atlanta. He's done a fantastic job turning around the program. His 3 year starter at QB is Caylin Newton, younger brother of Cam Newton.

It's great to see Dane's continued relationship with the Pats.
His family were always huge Pats supporters in Bozeman and on game day their bar, The Cannery Lounge, became THE spot for a large contingent of us New Englanders/Pats fans to get together and cheer them on. What more can a Pats fan ask for in southwest Montana?!!View attachment 13983

We need to put together a map of all the Pats bars across the country (you know, outside New England).

I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?

I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?

Red October?!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back