PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When and why....

because playing in an empty stadium is so stimulating.........it's the only thing the players have.......people need to get over really insignificant things

next thing you know, someone is going to complain about Cam's hats

Sportsmanship is old guy code for not liking that young people are doing something different than he did when he was a kid.
I have no problem with it from a sportsmanship angle, but you sure do look silly doing it down 24-10 in a game where you eventually give up 38. It reminds me of DBs who pound their chests when they make a nice tackle after they've given up an 18 yard reception.

I realize that I am an old school guy who prefers players to act like they have been there when they perform well. Whatever. When they start posing is when I can grab a snack or a beverage. Meh. I would prefer it didn't happen, but I really could care less at this point when it does.

this is sportsmanship for you

I don’t care if another team does it...in fact I hope they do.

No issue with these celebrations. They took away fans from most of the stadiums so let them have fun posing on a screen together instead of interacting with the fans.

I have no problem with it from a sportsmanship angle, but you sure do look silly doing it down 24-10 in a game where you eventually give up 38. It reminds me of DBs who pound their chests when they make a nice tackle after they've given up an 18 yard reception.

Or things like this ...

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back