PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's your take on Jonathan Kraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an excellent point. Who's to say that someone with integrity and a personality the public could warm up to wouldn't make the owners even MORE money? It's not like R. Stokoe Goodell is some kind of marketing genius.

That's true, but I think the way it works is if you have a candidate from outside of the NFL* insiders group going against a less well-connected candidate, the deciding factor is to flip both drivers licenses into the air, and the one that comes down as the son of an ex-Senator gets the nod.

Last edited:
From reading that article he...
1. Holds a grudge...+
2. Hates the media...++
3. Is not sentimental and is a bottom line kinda guy...+++
4. Is very teck savvy and brought the entire NFL out jof the Stone Age...++++

I especially like that he holds a grudge and hates the media....sounds like a certain coach we know.
Sounds like he has more stones than the old man...which isn't saying much.
The media saying the Wells rebuttal et al had his finger prints all over it like it was a bad thing.

Last edited:
In his baseball column today, the Curly Haired Boyfriend blamed Jonathan for the entire DeflateGate mess. He blames him for having Robert give that defiant speech in Arizona. He blames him for all the pro Patriots leaks that made the NFL look bad. He blames him for the Wells Report in Context.

SOLD

Sounds exactly like the guy I want for an owner.

Don't count on it. He'll probably end up just like his father. Don't rock the boat! There's millions more to be made! The apple more than likely does not fall far from the tree.
By all reports, Jonathan compared to his father is something like comparing a great white shark to a kitty. I've seen speculation that Bob's firey initial speech came direction from Jonathan.

The sooner the better. Every story coming out makes the Putz look more pathetic. I hope Jonathan when the next sham penalty comes and it is almost certain it will, doesn't bend over and take it the rear like the old man while saying thank you for the privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back