PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's the difference between a Chandler Jones and a Trey Flowers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sky's the limit. I am hoping we add more to the d line as well.
Oh yeah, we'll need some new blood on the other side with Sheard likely gone, Long potentially gone, and Nink getting a little long in the tooth.

Trey Flowers was quality against the Falcons O-Line. Only going to get better. Excellent player.

Flower, Logan and HT played really well too.

Doesn't Flowers get his pressure up the gut?

I ****in love Flowers and can really say hes a binky.

He's perfect for Bill bc he can move him around which allows him another pass rusher if he wants.

Such a strong guy overall but esp in his lower half which helps him anchor down and fight off bigger guys inside.

Guys like him are so important and allow you do so much.

His motor is what it's all about. Very rarely will just flat out beat your man. It takes a lot to make the plays he does and thats all about his effort and heart. Flowers is a guy you don't worry about showing up flat or at all. He's bringing it every snap.

Can NOT wait to see him next year

I wonder if Jones and Collins were watching the game. I wonder who they were rooting for. I wonder if there was any regret. Yes both are going to get paid huge and good for them. Enjoy the ring Jamie.

Last year I was excited we drafted him and hoped he'd get some more game time. This year he's been given a proper chance and taken it with two hands.

I ****in love Flowers and can really say hes a binky.

He's perfect for Bill bc he can move him around which allows him another pass rusher if he wants.

Such a strong guy overall but esp in his lower half which helps him anchor down and fight off bigger guys inside.

Guys like him are so important and allow you do so much.

His motor is what it's all about. Very rarely will just flat out beat your man. It takes a lot to make the plays he does and thats all about his effort and heart. Flowers is a guy you don't worry about showing up flat or at all. He's bringing it every snap.

Can NOT wait to see him next year

Still surprised you don't like Walker from FSU. In my mind they're almost the same player. All heart and tenacity and will play all over the line.

I love Flowers. Incredible game from him!

Since 10/30, Flowers has 9.5 sacks in 12 games. I'm sure he has an impressive number of hurries as well.

He was a monster last night.

Last year I was excited we drafted him and hoped he'd get some more game time. This year he's been given a proper chance and taken it with two hands.

Flowers looked terrific from his first training camp. But I'm not sure what you mean about him not being "given a proper chance" -- he was kept off the field as a rookie by injury, not by neglect.

Wish I could see Jamie Collins reaction(s) after the W yesterday.

Nothing could however give me the thrill of watching that grim-faced-crook commy shake hands with the GOAT.

wish TB had refused to shake hands and given an Indian style 'Namaste', just fold your hands and accept the greeting. That would have been epic!!

GO PATS!! i didn't sleep until 4 am and don't know how the heck I will concentrate @ work today.

And I want to come to Boston tom!! oh man.....the Pats have ruined me.... :D

Flowers looked terrific from his first training camp. But I'm not sure what you mean about him not being "given a proper chance" -- he was kept off the field as a rookie by injury, not by neglect.
I do remember the injuries but I do also remmeber last year waiting for him to get off the IR. And when he did there was still like 6 weeks left of the regular season.

I do remember the injuries but I do also remmeber last year waiting for him to get off the IR. And when he did there was still like 6 weeks left of the regular season.

Are you sure you're thinking about Flowers? He was placed on IR in the 2nd half of the season and was never reactivated.

Are you sure you're thinking about Flowers? He was placed on IR in the 2nd half of the season and was never reactivated.
You may be right, in my mind I was sure it was the first half he was injured. And if i'm right I can udnerstand not disrupting the balance of the team and replacing starters with a rookie. I just thought he would have been a great rookie (if he was healthy during the end)

So glad to see this post! I even saw someone post that they didn't pay attention to who was getting all the sacks. Seems everyone was giving all the credit to the offense (and Hightower of course), but somehow Flowers was getting overlooked.

I love Flowers, I'd like to see an upgrade over Sheard though.

Flowers shows up late in the season!! Ahahaha.

In seriousness, Flowers was a man tonight. 2.5 sacks? This guy's gonna be something special moving forward.
One shows up in the middle of the night naked in the police station parking lot barking at the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back