Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What year was more impressive for Brady?

Votes: 14 73.7%

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Both years lacked Wrs, '13 injury riddled, Both years went 12-4 even tho should of went 13-3 in 2013 (Bs call at the end of first Jets game, maybe even 14-2, I remember there was a another Bs call towards the end another game either MIA or Panthers)

Both years made AFCCG and lost.

2006, for sure. He did have Ben Watson but really his most reliable receiver by seasons end was Jabar Gaffney who I think was acquired mid season. And we ended up much closer to a Super Bowl than in 2013.

2013 he had Edelman who was growing into his own and Gronk for a stretch.

2006. He at least had Gronk in 2013.

2013- The 2006 team was better overall. Gronk only played 7 games. 2006 Defense was very good.

Both years lacked Wrs, '13 injury riddled, Both years went 12-4 even tho should of went 13-3 in 2013 (Bs call at the end of first Jets game, maybe even 14-2, I remember there was a another Bs call towards the end another game either MIA or Panthers)

Both years made AFCCG and lost.

2006 because they were heavy underdogs in both road games. To beat the SB favorite, and then be 20 yards or so away from tying that loaded Colts team, well...it was quite an accomplishment. In 2013 they faced a rather easy schedule. And they still had Gronk for most of the season.

He had me at 2001.

2018 has to be up there, in all honesty. It wasn’t his best season but considering what he had to work with - the fact that they went back to a power running game, they lost Gordon late, Gronk being a shell of his former self, and he still threw for over 4,000 yards and they won the Super Bowl. It definitely needs to be up there on the list with 2006 and 2013.

2006 . A Caldwell drop and a few bogus penalties away from beating what I considered a weak NFC opponent in the Bears.

That was San Diego’s best team in their history. Would of clobbered the Colts again, Clubber Lang style had the Pats not denied them.

This thread = another stroll down memory lane.

2006 we should have won the Super Bowl. Absurd officiating completely changed that Colts game.

2006 we should have won the Super Bowl. Absurd officiating completely changed that Colts game.
Yeah they should have won but...were up 21-3. No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes