PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What would shock everyone else, but we saw coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I sometimes even get the same feeling when it's Welker back there for some reason.

Maybe because Welker has muffed more of them this season?

Edelman has become a very sure-handed punt returner, and has good vision and agility on returns. His one flaw, IMO, is being a little overeager to make a play when he should just accept a fair catch.

The Pats are overdue for big plays on offense and special teams. I think at least one of three will happen, because the players have untapped potential in each area:

1. Woodhead will morph into a unicorn and break a big run or quick pass for a TD.

2. Ochocinco will catch a deep TD pass and immediately hand the ball to the ref.

3. Gary Guyton will be seen on camera.

I think that Big Vince either causes/gets a Safety for New England, or finally gets his Pick-6.

It would not surprise me at all for the Patriots to win this game big time, and Vince Wilfork get the nos as MVP. :rocker:

Kevin Faulk makes that short fourth-n-two reception route/screen work instead of getting bounced out like the last two memorable times.

The defense holds the giants under 13 points.

Brandon Spikes taking out BOTH Jacobs and Bradshaw and jawing about it!!! Making the Giants one dimensional and Eli lunch meat for Wilfork, Ninko and Anderson.

A steady dose of the Lawfirm would shock everyone but us, I believe. Also, seeing our defense completely dominate the game is very high on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST