PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What would shock everyone else, but we saw coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running the ball down they're throats in stead of trying to pass, conversely putting pressure on manning resulting on a couple of INT's

The Pats defense playing well and the Giants D-line being a non-factor in this game.

Vince Wilfork pick-six...........from 56 yards out. :eek:

Yes, Vince bringing the groceries.
wilforkgroceries5.jpg

The Pats running game being extremely successful against the Giants.

The Pats No-Huddle forcing the Giants to fake injuries to the point where 2 guys go down, and then one pops back up after looking around and ends up drawing a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct..

I Patriot blowout....... For some reason, the closer this game gets, the more comfortable I get. I wouldn't be shocked to see a 14 point win. I expect a close game, but it wouldn't shock me.

I feel the same way, I think it will be a 3 touch down win... then again, I might just be a crazy homer. So far, I am 1/2 for blow out predictions this post season.

The natural offensive strategy for the Giants is to assume they'll have a war at the LOS, but rely on Manning and the WRs to connect anyway. Along that path lies danger.

tumblr_l881xo8QvT1qdoghio1_400.gif

my prediction is a breakout game for brandon spikes.

i am talking a forced fumble AND pick 6, something along those lines

i have grown more and more confident about this game as the week goes on. so much so that i decided to go from being a lurker here to actually registering

Pats win by 20+.

4-1 edge in TOs.

Ocho has a big contribution.

We have a big performance by special teams.

The D is outstanding and keeps Manning confused and on edge all day.

The Giants come out and play like the mediocre team that they have been all year. As game time gets closer and closer I've been getting more and more confident. Of course, as soon as there's a negative play for the Patriots, I'll surely go into full panic mode. :bricks:

My heart stops whenever Edelman returns a punt. My first thought is that it's going to be muffed.

I have to admit I was initially very pessimistic based on Tom’s poor performance against the Ravens but as I calmed down I couldn’t help but realize how far the Patriots defense came, that the Giants Defense is the 25th scoring defense in the league and that the Patriots shredded the 24th ranked Broncos Defense the week before. The Giants are not the 3rd ranked Ravens Defense here. The Giants are way too confident and I don’t see why when I actually look at anything objectively.

If the Pats won

They don't need to do any of the crazy stuff you guys are talking about.

Winning would do it

No Patriot turnovers or sacks allowed, plus few Patriot penalties.

The Giants SHUT OUT!
That's right folks... 0 points put up by the Giants.

The Pats D plays to the final buzzer no matter what the score... just to shut up the GLee-men

The Giants SHUT OUT!
That's right folks... 0 points put up by the Giants.

The Pats D plays to the final buzzer no matter what the score... just to shut up the GLee-men

That's my dram scenario... something like 56-0!

For me I'd say our Defense has gotten much better. I think people are just looking at 31st ranked Defense. I feel our D is flying under radar right now and they might feel slighted and put up a HUGE effort. VS Broncos it was when it all came together healthy & swarming. Guys looked comfortable. VS Ravens D held its own. Nothing was more evident than Moore comin up BIG with a Heads Up reaction game saver. And now VS Giants yeah we hear about their D likes its'da 85 Bears but don't be shocked if Pats D is better one come Sunday. Our Pass Rush is legit will cause Eli into some mistakes. I feel we have'da edge on their offensive line. I see our Pats D Causing hurry up throws & 3-5 Sacks. With that said they must be aware of Eli running out of pocket. Pressure will cause INTs.
Haters, Mediots etc fail to recognize is how better Pats D has gotten.
Once Brady passes & Pats rushers get through front 4 to secondary watch all Giants blown coverages & finger pointing.

So for thread title to answer it,
everyone will shocked that It's Pat's Defense & Offensive Line & Brady having another career day that would outplay Giants But for me I see it coming.

If the Pats won

They don't need to do any of the crazy stuff you guys are talking about.

Winning would do it

True, Vegas would make a lot of money on that one :)

My heart stops whenever Edelman returns a punt. My first thought is that it's going to be muffed.

Me too. I sometimes even get the same feeling when it's Welker back there for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST