PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is up?

jEtS60

Rookie
Reaction score
Obviously im a Jet fan, but i keep it real, i know my place in this site as a rival fan so u will barely hear trash-talking from me (unless u join a jet forum). Can't wait till the season starts and im sure this is gonna be a tight AFC East.

Last edited:
Obviously im a Jet fan, but i keep it real, i know my place in this site as a rival fan so u will barely hear trash-talking from me (unless u join a jet forum). Can't wait till the season starts and im sure this is gonna be a tight AFC East.
Welcome to the forum. Quality football talk is always welcome regardless of what team you root for. There's several fans of opposing teams that comment regularly, including Jets fan Gunnails. I think you're right, it looks like it will be a close three way race in the division this season.

Welcome to the board.

And I agree with the three-way race. The AFC East's a devastating force in that regard.

I would say your observations are right on. Buffalo seems to be the only team in the division unable at this time to contend for the division title.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back