PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander - probability of a sting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buchanty

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I apologize for starting another thread on the endless Deflategate topic, but I am hoping that some of my peers will be able to perform an act of social network communication to counteract the imbalance created by Wells and the NFL.

Wells indicated that all he needed to deliver a verdict of "more probable than not" was McNally's statement that he was the "deflator". In fact Wells went further by indicating that he would have voted guilty if this was a federal charge. And that for a text sent many months earlier.

In a statement only two days separated from the AFCC, Jim Irsay tweeted out

....Talk of days,of how they sit and wait.........all will be revealed....

By Wells' critical thinking this would at the very least indicate that the verdict had already been determined, but would also demonstrate a familiarity with the league office indicative of a sting operation.

That plus The VP of Officiating, Dean Blandino, denied knowledge of the Colts' complaint, the very while an email from Kensil, informing him of the charge sits on his computer.

That plus according to Greg Bedard of Sports Illustrated, Patriots officials claim Kensil, the NFL’s VP of game operations, walked up to equipment manager Dave Schoenfield at halftime and said, “We weighed the balls. You are in big f—ing trouble.”

Preponderance means superiority by weight of numbers - and 3 contemporaneous pieces of evidence should outweigh a single anachronistic one.

IF YOU HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT : please click the link on the Irsay tweet and retweet it with an appropriate addendum (or not), before someone tries to delete it. I don't have enough followers to make a difference, but if enough of us do it we may get heard a little bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back