PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is BB stoked about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don’t remember Stevenson and I can’t figure out why? Was he only active here for a short time? 30,000 posts over eleven plus years and I don’t remember having any exchanges with him.
Poses the question, do you really exist?

Still don’t remember Stevenson and I can’t figure out why? Was he only active here for a short time? 30,000 posts over eleven plus years and I don’t remember having any exchanges with him.

For around ten weeks in late 2017/early 2018 the good sir posted around fifty times a day, most prolific in both post and word count. He vanished after being mocked in this very thread for having a stick wedged quite deep (he deleted the posts but some remain in quotes).

A few days ago a newbie burst on the scene of Patsfans wearing the Groucho Marx mustache/glasses combo in the form of screen name Patsdynastyx2 or something like that. Feverish rounds of posting commenced, with the takes coming piping hot and wordy. Though I am a idiot and an absurdist I am quite intuitive, and sensed in these posts a certain flair that matched the oeuvre of only one other poster I have encountered in the internets. I was like "J'Accuse!" to Patsdynastyx2 and asked pointedly if he was our friend, and it seems that I unmasked him. You can see this joyous nonsense in the link below. It is the highlight of my Patsfans tenure.

Offense injuries known and suspected -- the elephant in the room?

Off The Grid was a character. I wonder what happened to that dude?
BaconGrundleCandy **** on him a little bit by pulling up past draft busts that he labeled “SuperBeasts” at the time on his website. It was a bad roast. He got murdered. Hasn’t been around since then.

BTW this thread reminds me of a question I have long pondered??

What happened to Ron Borges, did he retire to some retirement community that features knockdown battles with men using canes???

Maybe he became the them he used to abuse..

What happened to Ron Borges, did he retire to some retirement community that features knockdown battles with men using canes???

Rumor has it he posts here under the name Borg.

He's working for some online sports site, I've forgotten the name of it.

And with the 43rd overall pick, the New England Patriots select...

bKw0BAk.jpg

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

BaconGrundleCandy **** on him a little bit by pulling up past draft busts that he labeled “SuperBeasts” at the time on his website. It was a bad roast. He got murdered. Hasn’t been around since then.

That sucks. OTG was an A+ poster.

That sucks. OTG was an A+ poster.
He was a good poster but had thin skin if we're being honest & I know I'm not perfect.

He hated Lamar Jackson as a prospect & didn't hide it. I said maybe we should wait more then a few games before making concrete judgements & he called me an idiot.

No problem I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw. That said I simply reminded him of all the bust he graded as top 10-20 picks & the list was long.

If you're going to do what we do, evaluate, grade prospects etc. You can't have thin skin & get pissed when someone calls you out or gives you credit. It goes both ways.

I actually welcome critique & appreciate what @BobDigital did going over my stuff objectively & welcome it again.

Anyway I doubt me giving him a haircut (hang out in barbershop expect a haircut) is the reason @Off The Grid isn't posting. I remember him saying he was busy w a lot of stuff at the time. I know he has a site maybe he's busy w that? **** I certainly wouldn't mind another draftnik posting here.

Last edited:
Too bad...OTG was right more times than he was wrong.

He's working for some online sports site, I've forgotten the name of it.

That is a good thing.. somethings you forget because your mind conveniently locks something away in a very secret place..

One time I got into an online very healthy "discussion" with Borges, his best retort was he called me "Miss".. just another example as to what an idiot he really was and is. Good riddance to Ronnie.. just go away.

That is a good thing.. somethings you forget because your mind conveniently locks something away in a very secret place..

One time I got into an online very healthy "discussion" with Borges, his best retort was he called me "Miss".. just another example as to what an idiot he really was and is. Good riddance to Ronnie.. just go away.
I wrangled online with him too and he was plenty snarky. The place he's working at now is called the Talk of Fame Network. That'll probably be his last stop before riding off into the sunset of retirement. I guess the only concern regarding him at this point is he probably retains his NFL Hall of Fame nominating/voting status, which potentially could affect Patriots candidates.

Adobe_20191219_144546.png
I'm always a year late to the fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk