PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you think?

nukin

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What do you think of my fantasy team? I think this is the best team I have ever had! Even better - I drafted Tom Brady... so with that in mind I'm doing pretty good.

QB List
Kurt Warner * Monster Year, over 300 yards in last 5 games with a hell of a lot of touchdowns more then INTs.
Matt Cassel Picking it up as of late, I'm comfortable with him as my backup.

WR List
Dwayne Bowe * Great on a weekly basis - will occasionally get the big game.
Terrell Owens * Big disappointment this year - but what can I do, he's still a must start.
Eddie Royal * Once in a while a bad game, but all in all I like him on a weekly basis.
Matt Jones Jags #1, great alternative / backup.
Marvin Harrison Another disappointment, but I got him off the waiver.

RB List
Reggie Bush * He's been hurt the past couple of weeks, but my league rewards for return TD's - plus hes a threat with the pass and run - big producer when he plays.
Warrick Dunn * Just picked him up today, going to start against the lions = going to have a huge week.
Willis Mcgahee My biggest disappointment. His biggest game happens to be the one I bench him - and he underproduces every time I start him.
Tim Hightower I dropped Ed James for this guy - and he has not produced.
Mewelde Moore Helped me last week, only holding on to him to hold a bench spot currently.

TE List
Dustin Keller * Picked up today - looks to be a threat.

K List
David Akers * Great seeing as how the eagles can only kick FGS. Scores at least 5 points a game.

DEF List
Baltimore * I thought Baltimore was going to have a much larger season then they have - but okay once in a while.

Baltimore and Marvin where both big time producers in their days - to bad they have fallen apart. :(

* designates starter

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back