PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What a great sports day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafoe2016

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Patriots pull out a nail biter, Giants go to 0-3, Steelers lost to the freaking Bears, the thug Ravens get rolled by the pitiful Jaguars and the Broncos offense returns to being the Broncos' offense in a loss to the awful Bills team. Sox make an improbable comeback to all but wrap up the division and the Jets can't even tank properly, beating a much better than them Miami team. I made 5k on the Pats game. Now, if only KC and Seattle lose their 4pm games it will be a perfect weekend.

Well I was hoping for the Bills to lose, I am more worried about them over he Broncos.

But other than that a great day, I was surprised how Jax rolled the Ravens. I missed the game since I slept late this morning (west coast)

All I know is that if the Patriots keep winning like this, taking it down to the wire, then I'm gonna have to up my blood pressure meds.

I know that a lot of the issues are growing pains with all the new faces, plus the impact of all the injuries. It'll get straightened out as the season goes along, but man, that was too close for comfort.

How? Did you bet them straight up on the money line?

I usually bet the moneyline, but I took the points on this one. With a banged up offense and the way our defense has looked this year I just felt like it was way too high. Even when they were up 8, it never really felt like they were going to run away with it. I hate this stable of RBs as a group and we are really banged up at WR.

I don't usually bet on the Pats, but I felt very confident taking the points in this one. I gamble semi professionally. Some Sundays I don't bet at all. I don't chase bets. If there is nothing I'm comfortable with I just skip that week. I really liked the points on this one. Gambling gets a bad rap because of people with addictive personalities, but if you can make the picks, have a good strategy and great discipline it is a far better ROI than most investments.

All I know is that if the Patriots keep winning like this, taking it down to the wire, then I'm gonna have to up my blood pressure meds.

I know that a lot of the issues are growing pains with all the new faces, plus the impact of all the injuries. It'll get straightened out as the season goes along, but man, that was too close for comfort.

This defense is going to have to improve dramatically or most of their games will be just like this one. Incredible that they managed to score 36 points with such a banged up offense and Josh punting away most likely three points at the end of the first half.

Well I was hoping for the Bills to lose, I am more worried about them over he Broncos.

But other than that a great day, I was surprised how Jax rolled the Ravens. I missed the game since I slept late this morning (west coast)

I do not understand the rationale behind that. The Bills are a dumpster fire. The Broncos are mediocre but they have a really good defense that might squeeze them into the playoffs. That defense has proven to be a a nightmare for the Pats, even when healthy, which they are definitely not.

Pats game nearly gave me a heart attack, but man, those were some of the best 1PM games I can remember.

Hopefully OBJ is suspended for his dog pissing celebration.

And i'm also happy to see Jacoby doing pretty decent as a starting quarterback for the gay horses. We are going to regret having traded him, mark my words. He will have a better career then JG.

Really? Either you don't fear the Broncos that much or you're delusional.

The Broncos will run out of steam like last year, a defense cannot carry you the whole season, they are not like the 2000 Ravens.

Let's add the Raiders loss to this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes