PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What a Dizastah... Joe Beningo on WFAN reacts to Jets loss to Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was right on about how bad the NFL Network is at broadcasting games. There were 100 little things they did wrong, but at the end where the color guy kept wanting the Jets to use a timeout they didn't have, and NOBODY corrected him. He went on and on about it.

Noticed that too. Mayock went complete ****** about it and the other guy stayed quiet.

He was right on about how bad the NFL Network is at broadcasting games. There were 100 little things they did wrong, but at the end where the color guy kept wanting the Jets to use a timeout they didn't have, and NOBODY corrected him. He went on and on about it.

I love Mayock, but he is not a good color commentator. He is arguably one of the best analysts in the game, but he cannot call a game.

The broadcast itself was bush league. If you watched the first drive in the second half, they didn't reset the timeouts on the score graphics. On one play, the cameraman got totally burnt on a play action.

even the sound quality sucks..I kept wondering if it was my tv but games on other channels sound just fine

even the sound quality sucks..I kept wondering if it was my tv but games on other channels sound just fine
How many times during commercial breaks do you think they played Red Zone's "Best Plays of the Week"? HS, it seemed like about 86.

Anyone got a workaround for those of us outside of the USA who can't listen to that site?

11-18 Joe and Evan Show Open

The guys open the show talking about all the mistakes that led to last night's painful Jets loss.

Joe & Evan

I love Mayock, but he is not a good color commentator. He is arguably one of the best analysts in the game, but he cannot call a game.

The broadcast itself was bush league. If you watched the first drive in the second half, they didn't reset the timeouts on the score graphics. On one play, the cameraman got totally burnt on a play action

They got faked out on a play in the first half too. Thats the first game Ive ever watched on this channel and it does seem bush league, hey they're still new, maybe they'll improve. Im psyched I get to watch the thanksgiving night game this year, I hate missing that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back