PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On To The Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where they are the home team, they get to choose, correct? Wear all white please.

I'm curious to see the line when it opens in a bit.

The Eagles with Wentz would have been a significant challenge. If Foles plays like tonight, there is not that much drop-off. If Gronk is out, we are in for a dogfight - may be anyways.

Minnesota's d a hot mess right now. Running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

So 90% of America will be buying Eagles shirts and jerseys this week

The Eagles with Wentz would have been a significant challenge. If Foles plays like tonight, there is not that much drop-off. If Gronk is out, we are in for a dogfight - may be anyways.
Every Brady SB has been a dogfight. I expect no different this time.

I’d be totally happy with a relaxing Brady throwing 5 TDs blowout of course.

It is not being a ***** to recognize the opponent is a very talented team who will be very tough to beat.

There’s plenty of context with this poster.

Oh jeez. Now we are onto Foles scares me. And we have had Brady hurt his hand. Or vagina. I am a huge pats fan and saw beyond this. Stop being ****ies. You are against beasts, you are where you wanted to be. Sack up. For ****s sake.
`

Wow. You seem really hardcore. I bet you ware really cool sunglasses with a neat hat. I'm cringing so hard for you.

Wouldn't matter if Foles sucked. Bortles sucked and he completing something like 15 straight passes. And Bortles wasn't making quick decisions and throwing in tight windows. He was standing around all day hitting wide open guys. That allowed them to dominate TOP. Brady bailed them out.

That will definitely be the game plan in the Super Bowl against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back