PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Day 2

Is this a joke? Are you seriously citing Herbert as a negative example of starting a rookie lol?

Yeah, imagine the tragedy of the Pats starting a QB who did this instead of Cam's 8 TD/10 INT trash fire performance:

Code:
Year    G GS Cmp Att Cmp%  Yds TD TD% Int Int% Lng Y/A   Y/G Rate
2020   15 15 396 595 66.6 4336 31 5.2  10  1.7  72 7.3 289.1 98.3

Quadruple the passing touchdowns but yeah, bad move, should have started Tyrod Taylor or something instead of the ~rookie~
Who is the QB in this draft that you think can step in immediately? Give me a name.

First of all, Herbert would have had to come to NE and learn the offense. Secondly, look at the WRs and TEs that LAC has compared to NE. This current group hasnt proven jack squat.

Who is the QB in this draft that you think can step in immediately? Give me a name.

First of all, Herbert would have had to come to NE and learn the offense. Secondly, look at the WRs and TEs that LAC has compared to NE. This current group hasnt proven jack squat.
You're moving the goalposts here.

Minus definitive contract details, lets guess anyways.......

How much cap is left to spend?

Cap left is unknown until maybe Wed when NFL database is updated with actual deals vs agent press release deals

Minus definitive contract details, lets guess anyways.......

How much cap is left to spend?
I estimated $25M coming into the day, so maybe around $17M after Henry. Could be closer to $20M if there's a super backloaded deal or two in there. This is using Miguel's number as a starting point, so it includes a first round tender on JC Jackson.

I estimated $25M coming into the day, so maybe around $17M after Henry. Could be closer to $20M if there's a super backloaded deal or two in there. This is using Miguel's number as a starting point, so it includes a first round tender on JC Jackson.

There's still room for curtis samuel/juju + Andrews...

:thumbsup:

I like what he says, but my only question is who's cj golson?
"National insider. CFB coverage for 11+ years. Betting/DFS analyst."

Whoever he is hope he's right lol.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes