PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We'll see, Tunescribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Do we even want him anymore? His concern for his own financial well being makes him a douche. Brissett the agent is killing this team.

Do we even want him anymore? His concern for his own financial well being makes him a douche. Brissett the agent is killing this team.
I want him. How he negotiates his contract is of no concern to me. And I have no idea if he's a good guy or a douche. I'd rather the former, but if he's the latter and can play his position well, I don't give a f###...Just me.

I want him. How he negotiates his contract is of no concern to me. And I have no idea if he's a good guy or a douche. I'd rather the former, but if he's the latter and can play his position well, I don't give a f###...Just me.
That's good because my post was super serial ;).

That's good because my post was super serial ;).

Is that serial enough?

LRTcDGi.png

I assume you mean "serious", and I wasn't sure what you meant by your original post, 'cause it didn't make sense to me. Got it now:)

Not that it's your fault you haven't watched some episode of South Park from years ago, but that also went over your head.

No you don't get it, he's terrible. If he was worth a damn he'd play for free because being a PATRIOT is its own reward.

I was quite impressed that he decided to wait for other 3rd round picks to sign (since from what I remember last year, there were some hold ups around his slot), and that he wanted to truly understand the finances involved. I don't think he was trying to hold out or be greedy or anything else. I truly believe he wanted to have a clear understanding of the process, and that's to his credit. He's about to become a millionaire; he should put some thought into that process.

I'm thinking that, after Brissett completely fails at every possible level at being an NFL quarterback, he'll more than likely go into being an agent.

Apparently he was just waiting for another QB to sign a deal who was drafted close to him to set his market. Makes sense if you are your own agent.

I'm thinking that, after Brissett completely fails at every possible level at being an NFL quarterback, he'll more than likely go into being an agent.

I'm sure this long, protracted holdout has ruined his prospects as a QB. What locker room would take a cancer like this in?

We get it, you don't like this guy for some reason. The rest of us will at least wait until he's played a preseason game before condemning him as a bust. Was it you or someone else who had the idea of turning him into a 6'4 RB with a 4.94 40?

I suppose he could just copy what Kevin O'connel and Ryan Mallet got.

We get it, you don't like this guy for some reason. The rest of us will at least wait until he's played a preseason game before condemning him as a bust. Was it you or someone else who had the idea of turning him into a 6'4 RB with a 4.94 40?

He's done, man. Stick a fork in him. Career is over.

EDIT: And no, it wasn't. You may want to take your vitamins. Your memory is clearly shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down