PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to the Pats Deatrich Wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold star to the first poster who uses them all in a sentence.

V. Valentine, Esq., weary of the insufferable wise guy to whom he rather unfortunately owed his employ, lounged in a field that overlooked the first branch of the seven rivers, contemplating the magnificent iridescent flowers growing around him, which were native only to the rich brown soil of his beloved homeland.

New requirement to play on the Pats' DL: your surname must be a noun or adjective.

Wise
Flowers
Rivers
Guy
Brown
Branch
Valentine
Or verb: Cooks
Another Noun: Butler ;)

V. Valentine, Esq., weary of the insufferable wise guy to whom he rather unfortunately owed his employ, lounged in a field that overlooked the first branch of the seven rivers, contemplating the magnificent iridescent flowers growing around him, which were native only to the rich brown soil of his beloved homeland.

shock-01.jpg

giphy (2).gif

I can't tell if this good or bad. o_O

. . . I am also quite tempted to turn this into a novella, or at least a short story. I'm an engineer because it actually pays the bills, but I started out as an English lit major, and I can't suppress the writing bug forever.

I don't see them the same at all. Jake Bequette had T-Rex arms. 32" length.

Wise on the other hand has 35.5" long Neanderthal arms. With that length he can really keep the OL off him as long as he uses proper hand technique. 6'5 274 he looks very lanky on film. I feel he needs to fill out his frame more, get some sand in his pants.

If he can play at a chiseled 290 without losing too much speed he could become a real anchor type of player at DE.

BB is picking up some really nice high potential players in rounds 3 and 4.

i hope he's better than jake bequette!:);)

. . . I am also quite tempted to turn this into a novella, or at least a short story. I'm an engineer because it actually pays the bills, but I started out as an English lit major, and I can't suppress the writing bug forever.
I think thats a look of shock and awe

Show off.
You probably had your hand up all the time in school too.

We just traded with philly?

Don't quit your day job.
:)

Can we call the novella "A deatriching to remember"

35" arms....He must have a ***** of a time buying shirts.

Quick but might be a little slow?

Seems like a quality pick. We'll see.

More excited about Rivers.

I understand. I'm tempted to write the draft contest results in iambic pentameter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News