Weekly NFL Picks Contest Weekly Picks Contest Week 17 Thread

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
We're on to Week 17:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest

Final week of the regular season with another interesting slate of games to finish things out. The top 10 is pretty crowded and it should be fun to see how this finishes, so good luck to everyone :)

Ian , whats the prize for winning this year ?

A week in Hawaii
A signed BB hoodie
A broken microsoft tablet or phone

Ian , whats the prize for winning this year ?

A week in Hawaii
A signed BB hoodie
A broken microsoft tablet or phone
LOL, it won't be any of those three, but I'll come up with something :D

Ian, my self esteem thanks you for the way you do your rankings (three people in 8th, three in 9th, etcetera) - rather than jumping from three in 8th to three in 11th. etc.

Ian, my self esteem thanks you for the way you do your rankings (three people in 8th, three in 9th, etcetera) - rather than jumping from three in 8th to three in 11th. etc.
LOL, It's nice to be tied with a group of people, behind a group of other people who are in the same place. I agree, makes it feel like we're less far down the list than we are :)

He is a gentleman...we know it...

30th passing offense in the league hahahahahah. Anyone who blames Brady for bolting is out of their minds.

UHHH, I was undefeated this week until the Raiders won at the last second.

I got the Eagles for the last game.

TommyBrady12 after realizing he won't win the contest.

20201227_224341.jpg

UHHH, I was undefeated this week until the Raiders won at the last second.

I got the Eagles for the last game.
Getting screwed on my bets with injured QBs. Bet on 6 teams this week - Pats, Giants, Bucs, Cards, Broncos, and Eagles.

Ef Doug Pederson forever & ever. Giving Washington the game.

Congratulations to @Husse , who won this week with a perfect 16-0 record :)

Posting to see if I get one of those Grand Champion banners. There it is, thanks Ian! And thank you to Doug Pederson for handing that last game to the Redskins.

2020 was truly the year of the Dingleberry!

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Thanks @Ian

I don't even remember half the picks I made so it's a bit of a shock to find myself sitting at 16-0.

And congratulations to @Dingleberry who is the season champ with a record of 178-78, edging out @TheRainMaker who finished with a record of 177-79. Well done! :cool:

Thanks Ian. I thought I was going to have a perfect week to make one last push. Raiders crushed me at the last second. Eagles was my other loss.
Thanks @Ian

I don't even remember half the picks I made so it's a bit of a shock to find myself sitting at 16-0.
Good job this week. I literally needed a perfect record this week to be the season Champ and I almost did it. What a bummer.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back