PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest Weekly Picks Contest Week 17 Thread

Posting to see if I get one of those Grand Champion banners. There it is, thanks Ian! And thank you to Doug Pederson for handing that last game to the Redskins.

2020 was truly the year of the Dingleberry!
You were a tough SOB all year. Congrats!

Thanks Ian. I thought I was going to have a perfect week to make one last push. Raiders crushed me at the last second. Eagles was my other loss.

Good job this week. I literally needed a perfect record this week to be the season Champ and I almost did it. What a bummer.
Thank you. I feel pretty lucky that every close game just went my way this week.

Reactions: Ian
Thanks Ian. I thought I was going to have a perfect week to make one last push. Raiders crushed me at the last second. Eagles was my other loss.

Good job this week. I literally needed a perfect record this week to be the season Champ and I almost did it. What a bummer.
You had a great year and there were several others who were all in it over the final few weeks heading into yesterday. This is definitely one of the more fun things I've put together and it's been cool each week seeing people battle it out and definitely adds another reason to keep an eye on the games. Trying to come up with something for the postseason and I think I have an idea, so hopefully I'll have more info on that after I have some time tonight to work on it when I get home.

@Dingleberry congrats for the win, well deserved:thumbsup:

@Ian could you make an all time ranking for coming years to come, since I hope this contest will go on and would be fun to see where people stand after 3-4-5 season overall, avg score per year etc, so some statistic part to the great contest you invented here on the board, of course there is no urgency with that

thanks for the fun all season long:)

Even if I had a losing record I could still host a playoff home game according to NFL rules.

Was this the first ever 16-0 week for the contest? There should be a special banner for that, unless it's more common than I think it is. It's a hell of a lot more impressive than some of the Colts' banners!

Was this the first ever 16-0 week for the contest? There should be a special banner for that, unless it's more common than I think it is. It's a hell of a lot more impressive than some of the Colts' banners!
"16-0 banner...I like it!" - Robert Kraft

Regards,
Chris

@Dingleberry congrats for the win, well deserved:thumbsup:

@Ian could you make an all time ranking for coming years to come, since I hope this contest will go on and would be fun to see where people stand after 3-4-5 season overall, avg score per year etc, so some statistic part to the great contest you invented here on the board, of course there is no urgency with that

thanks for the fun all season long:)
I will. I’m going to put something together with who won each week by year, etc. so I’ll work on that as well :cool:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back