Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
We're on to week 13:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest

Just a quick FYI, this now updates to a new week automatically every Tuesday morning at 8am, that way you don't have to wait for me to flip it :cool:

In the meantime, another week with some tough match-ups that could go either way, so good luck to everyone :D

I get a chance to muff 3 games this Thursday.

I get a chance to muff 3 games this Thursday.
All three of those are tough because it all depends on which team in each match-up shows up. Should be an interesting day. Just hoping Matt Patricia can get a win, otherwise given the current state of things out there, it could get even uglier if they ruin everyone's Thanksgiving in Detroit.

I was worried for a bit at the end, but Da Bears came through at the end for 74.4% of us.

I was a little worried about taking the visiting teams in the three Thanksgiving games. I shouldn't have been.

Last edited:
I picked Chicago and then changed it to Detroit at the last minute, silly me !!!:mad:

After working Black Friday and yesterday, trying to settle back into some sort of normalcy. This week has been updated to include Thursday's slate of games:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest Standings - Week 13 Results

I'll try and get all the afternoon ones updated prior to tonight's game, and then I'll update the results again in the morning.

Brutal afternoon for me.

Looking at some of the pick percentages I see 99.5% of us blew the Redskins game.

Brutal afternoon for me.
I just updated it through the current games that are still being played and went 1-8 today...a lot of surprises between the Redskins, Bengals, Dolphins, etc...brutal.

LOL, I knew it was coming - and today was the day.

Oh well...Go Pats! :cool:

I went 5-10 ... I feel like a green bean.

It's a miracle I'm still 4 games off the lead. This week was indeed brutal. Chargers should have won but I forgot they're the chargers.

For whoever picked the Red Rifle, Fitzmagic, and Haskins to win, there are better reasons to sell your soul to the devil than winning one of Ian's weekly pick contests! For God's sakes the green banner is nice but come on man.

Hey @smc0822 , the next time you're headed to Vegas let me know. :D

I pumped and jacked that the Seahawks kept me above .500

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill