PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week One NFL Games Discussion

Nah, I just proved that you’re a complete and utter moron. I didn’t completely dismiss the premise of a comeback you gaslighting ****head.
You did.

Wow what a finish 16-13 Chargers and Bengals at the La 7

Green TD called back for OPI

Me 50 minutes ago:

I kind of deal in reality and apparently you don’t, so I’m not even sure how to respond to this post. Like I said before, Brady’s coaching now isn’t as good as his coaching with the Patriots making this comeback less likely. I’m not saying it’s impossible.

Time to try to gaslight someone else, you absolute clown. I really should be more harsh towards you, but I feel bad because you’re so dumb. Get some help or something.

Me 50 minutes ago:

I kind of deal in reality and apparently you don’t, so I’m not even sure how to respond to this post. Like I said before, Brady’s coaching now isn’t as good as his coaching with the Patriots making this comeback less likely. I’m not saying it’s impossible
That wasn't the original post and you know it. That was your follow-up attempt to defend it and walk it back. Nice lie.

This game is done. Watching SF now and Jimmy 4th down in the Cards red zone down 4. Great finishes

0-16

They lost to the Saints so they suck and Brady is finished

lol not likely. Still Arians is good for 2 losses. I had them losing this game anyways. So they need to lose 5 more, and I think the Saints win both to start with.

And that will probably do it. Cards win in SF. Not a great throw by Jimmy there

That was a nice pass

I think Tom will be fine if they protect him

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
So Brady signed with the Bucs so he could play with Miller LMAO

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes