PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 8 Other Games

Pats defense hasn’t given up 38 points yet like those Bears did. :)

Those are some delicious boos.

6TNvDiI.jpg

Big Ben's job is very, very safe.

Lol wasn't a combo block but don't let that stop you Booger

Steelers moving the ball now...

That was a nice throw

I don’t know if anyone here used to go on the ESPN message boards in the early-mid 2000s. Steelers fans were truly the most deplorable, arrogant, jealous SOBs. I wish that board was still around.

That was the slowest developing blitz I've ever seen.

I don’t know if anyone here used to go on the ESPN message boards in the early-mid 2000s. Steelers fans were truly the most deplorable, arrogant, jealous SOBs. I wish that board was still around.

Yep. The trolls made it almost unreadable though and the moderators didn’t give a crap.

Was one of my pastimes, together with imbd.com board. Then facebook took over and all the fun got taken away from it. It sucks that crazy people are stripping the joy out of the world for the non crazies.
The beautiful features was that you could call people out on there, so anything you post could comeback to hunt you bigly.

Ben, Mr Important on the sideline, stroking his chin, looking down his nose at the offense.

Great penalty, hopefully Dolphins can run out the clock.

That was a Pats hate message board. I was immediately burned. I never went to the Chiefs or Bill's message board and... guess what - banned. :eek: F@ck my "Bangladesh" Premium VPN! LoL :D

That was a Pats hate message board. I was immediately burned. I never went to the Chiefs or Bill's message board and... guess what - banned. :eek: F@ck my "Bangladesh" Premium VPN! LoL :D

Pats hate message board where the Pats kept winning. It was perfect. That board is the reason I always rank the 2004 AFCCG at Pittsburgh as an all-time favorite...probably number one non-SB Pats game.

Reactions: sb1
wow what a catch...whether it stands or not.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back