PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 TNF: Seahawks at 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two quarterback that get lost easily if you take the read option from them. Is it me or did Russell really regress that badly? Not trusting his linemen, not reading off the right key, not doing crapola except hand off or run for his life.

The stadium is half empty. Cant blame them. Its right next to my workplace and its a parking nightmare for anyone visiting. Very very expensive to watch a game but sadly makes profit by hosting soccer games, concerts and everything else except football. Lot of locals are pissed at ownership for fleecing them with PSL's and then firing harbaugh over money.

At this point why not come out in the wildcat or similar college offense? Kap just looks awful and unable to operate a straight up pro passing offense. Why not try to go to Kap's strength of running?

Try something different, something, anything. This is embarrassing for SF....

The stadium is half empty. Cant blame them. Its right next to my workplace and its a parking nightmare for anyone visiting. Very very expensive to watch a game but sadly makes profit by hosting soccer games, concerts and everything else except football. Lot of locals are pissed at ownership for fleecing them with PSL's and then firing harbaugh over money.
Looks like they traded the team for a stadium.

Kapernick staring down his receivers too much.

Kap is over throwing so often....

how the f can you have delay of game on 3rd and 10 at home

Would someone please tell Simms to STFU. Every "no one is open" screenshot is showing someone open. This is clearly Kap unable to make reads and throw the ball.

Five step dropback against full man press.. that is called a WUH? There you go, delay of game.

Did he say Defending champs or defending SB champs? I heard someOne say that watching highlights but they later said nfc champs..,

Candlestick was awesome...this stadium has as much passion as Metlife.

Of course, the 49ers doggedly try to attack the teeth of the Seahawks defense, deep on the perimeter, instead of short drops and routes and exploiting the middle with the tight end... in other words using the blueprint the Patriots used in the Super Bowl and/or the Panthers last week with Olsen the tight end.

After the 49ers lose tonight by more than 20 points, it's over for them.

I have seen enough on tape this season to say:
-Vernon Davis is finally healthy
-His QB cannot see anything
-Waste of talent, late in a career

I would go as high as a 3rd round 2016 pick, and maybe a 5th round AND Scott Chandler for another option. We all need to at least discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes