PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6: Other NFL games

Why not take a knee. Too many things can go wrong if you don’t

Between Aikman and Brady, Eagles fans are having a tough time

I wonder how Evans and Godwin are loving it so far. Brady targeting AB like what? 76 times already?

They're doing a good job of containing Hurts. He's wicked fast.

Brady has consistently proven that he doesn’t give a damn about throwing picks if it doesn’t actually harm the team (end of half Hail Mary, arm punts on 3rd and a mile) so that’s probably what happened there.

I wonder how Evans and Godwin are loving it so far. Brady targeting AB like what? 76 times already?
Evans with only 1 22 yd catch.

Why am I looking at Mark Sanchez? they should have him run up Bradshaw's ass for the fumble.

Why am I looking at Mark Sanchez? they should have him run up Bradshaw's ass for the fumble.
Whose unwarranted, douche-chill nickname was worse, Sanchise or Coach Mangenius?

people **** on mac jones yet say hurts is decent? dude looks terrible against the bucs meanwhile mac had like 20 straight completions against them

<insert jokes about what BB would do with 3 picks in the top 10 like the Eagles might have>

Vea is ridiculous and Smith looks tiny.

people **** on mac jones yet say hurts is decent? dude looks terrible against the bucs meanwhile mac had like 20 straight completions against them

He absolutely hates being a pocket passer. If he keeps on like this, he's out in 1-2 years.

Embarrassing tackling by the Eagles

Brady has consistently proven that he doesn’t give a damn about throwing picks if it doesn’t actually harm the team (end of half Hail Mary, arm punts on 3rd and a mile) so that’s probably what happened there.

Or maybe he wanted to make the game a little less boring.

If the Bucs running game is back... .they’re not losing another game until the 2022 season.

Does anyone else think Aikman looks strange, his eyebrows are so thin he looks Asian.

Brady not throwing anything intermediate

Run, run, run. No throws. Huh

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back