PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 Other Games

Wow. Dillon was unstoppable on that drive.

Jimmy needs his shoes

Wow JG actually got up from that hit

What was the S doing on that play?

And the horse coller. Damn.

Bill is going to dedicate so many resources to stopping Myers and further degradation of his (Bill's) reputation, that's Adams will go for 150....yes, Bill is that petulant

Bill is going to dedicate so many resources to stopping Myers and further degradation of his (Bill's) reputation, that's Adams will go for 150....yes, Bill is that petulant
I hope so.

Jimmy isn’t 25 any more. His knees and joints don’t simply blow out on impact any more. It might take him a few drives (or even postgame) before his body does it’s job. But make no mistake, his season is over. He was contacted.

Jimmy isn’t 25 any more. His knees and joints don’t simply blow out on impact any more. It might take him a few drives (or even postgame) before his body does it’s job. But make no mistake, his season is over. He was contacted.
Or he Might just be like Pennington and hang around.

Was Jimmy G knocked out?

Crosbys on another level right now.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Josh is straight from the BB school of being a ****y. I couldn’t believe the FG unit was out there. I don’t even like that call if he’s guaranteed to make it.

What a chicken **** decision. Chicken. ****.

WTF either way they need a TD. Why not go for it?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back