PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Denver loses a few more, do we have a QB controversy when Manning declares he is healthy for the playoffs????

Quite honestly unless Osweiler has an injury or a gigantic meltdown against the Steelers or Bengals I don't see how you can go back to Manning with the future in mind.

I'd like to avoid the Jets because they are built to match up well with us. Same with Buffalo.
I think every playoff team matches us well. No need to pick.

Khalil Mack = monster

He won that game today almost by himself.

I think we need to first get past tonite and @Jets. our current health makes anything easy. Going to be a lot of clawing and scratching to win these games for the pats.
I don't have to get past **** I'm booking our Super Bowl tickets right now!!

pats can lose tonight and then win last 3 for the #1 seed..no way den beats pitt next week.

I'd prefer the Pats just win out, and have Denver beat the Steelers, to help keep them out of the playoffs.

So....Nice Weekend so far.

Raven Lost
Colts blown out by the Jags.
Bengals Lost
Denver lost although being favored by 10 points the last I checked.

How quickly things change in this league.

Quite honestly unless Osweiler has an injury or a gigantic meltdown against the Steelers or Bengals I don't see how you can go back to Manning with the future in mind.
BUT it is Peyton and his ego. Can Fox sit him?? Does Manning go to Elway directly ( and his frends in the press) to ask him to play him?? I can see this ending less than well................................

I think every playoff team matches us well. No need to pick.

I disagree. I think we would destroy Houston, Denver, Colts and the Chiefs if we play with the projected healthy team (Jules + Hightower).

The Bengals we would most probably out coach situationally.

Pittsburgh would be a shoot out that could go either way depending on turnovers/flags.

Of course none of this matters if we keep ****ting the bed on ST.

@ashley1992 Told you the Raiders would do it. Though I'll admit I was not all that confident at halftime.

Now we must turn our attention to hating Pittsburgh again. They did what we needed them to do. Now, I think we must hope for them to drop a few. I would hate to see that offense in a playoff situation.

lol.....yes, you had more faith in Oakland than I did.

You have to be routing for Pitt against Denver though, right?

DA RAIDERS!

lol.....yes, you had more faith in Oakland than I did.

You have to be routing for Pitt against Denver though, right?
I'n not. don't want pitt to be pats first game....and that's how it's shaping up

I'n not. don't want pitt to be pats first game....and that's how it's shaping up

Do you think there's any chance that Pitt catches Cincy and wins the division?

It's hilarious to go through this thread after the fact, especially the DEN-OAK game. Gotta love the passion though.

It's way too early to tell who wed play as the 1 seed. If you're worried about Pitt, its a very real possibility they finish 5 and KC 6. Very real possibility they both win wc weekend as they're both dangerous. Pittsburgh would play the 2 seed.

And as Ashley alluded to, I would NOT be shocked if Pitt caught cincy for the 3 seed with Dalton hurt.

Bottom line its way too early to play matchups, you want both games at home. Furthermore you don't want the possibility of traveling to mile high where refs have been mad shady and had a huge impact in multiple of our games there.

So uh...why was Vince Williams on the field after threatening to murder a Bengals player this week? That seems a hell of a lot more important than some air pressure, yet the NFL has done nothing. #integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes