PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 12: Other NFL games discussion

New ownership for the Lions will likely result in a house cleaning.

God, most NFL coaches are blockheads. There it is again: another moron going for it on 4th while still in your own territory while the game is tired (and throwing it on 4th and inches nonetheless). So damn stupid.

Man does McCarthy and his assistants suck as coaches....what kind of rz play calling was that?!

Wow what a halftime show.

These people have talent.

The guys are diving to get out of bounds...

Man does McCarthy and his assistants suck as coaches....what kind of rz play calling was that?!
The analytics say that these were good calls, though. I love the fact that he supposedly spent years studying analytics and his team is 3-7 while many of their major play calling decisions in crunch time have been failures.

I’d take Alex Smith as a bridge QB too if Cam can’t be it. (ignoring the pick he just threw)

Fun Alex Smith stat: career 11-2 vs the AFC East including 2-0 and a 147 passer rating against the Patriots. :D:rofl:

LOL at that fake punt.

0sDkUou.jpg

That may have been the worst designed fake punt play since the Colts masterpiece against the Pats.

What was I thinking picking Dallas to win today? :mad:

Redskins vs Patriots Super Bowl I can feel it! :D

Sweat and Chase Young on the same DL for years to come. Yikes. I feel bad for QBs in the NFC East. If they can get the second and third levels of the D figured out, that would be one hell of a unit.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back