PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 12: Other NFL games discussion

Tyreek Hill is the first and only player on whom I wish career-ending injury every time he touches the ball. Fatal injury wouldn't exactly have me in tears, but that might be a bit extreme.

This KC/ Bucs game is not how I expected it to go

Why are they continuing throwing vertical that amaze me

Really glad that Tony Romo is calling this game. He has some pretty great insights. One of the things he said that strikes me particularly is how Arian's offense requires you to read everything post-snap, and that's not something Brady is used to, at all.

Brady threw a nice deep one that was dropped and then on that last one he had no time at all.

But yeah they need to run more imo.

Arians, keep going for those deep passes even though Brady has never been particularly good at it. He’s such an awful coach who throws players under the bus constantly. Not sure how this ass is still a head coach.

I despise Bruce Arians so much that I’m not watching Bucs games anymore.... I predict it will be a **** fest of deep throws & drops.

9 minutes left of the second quarter of the Saints Broncos game.

Both teams have 5 yards passing. Combined.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2
unbelievable throw by Mahomes to HIll...

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
They just put up an interesting graph of the four QB's that have been in Arians's system, and all four had career high INT's under his system.

Winston had 30 last year... holy crap.

Yeah, Bucs defense is gonna get their cheeks clapped today.

I can’t stand Hill.

9 minutes left of the second quarter of the Saints Broncos game.

Both teams have 5 yards passing. Combined.
How's that PS rookie WR doing at QB for Denver? Are they just running the ball nine out of ten times?

Two deep safeties is begging for a ground game or something between the seams. As those safeties retreat, they move toward the sidelines and take the deepest guy. The Bucs could rip them down the seams but their coach loves him some 9-routes.

How on earth does Hill get free like that ? He needs to be tripled teamed. Break down in Tampa's coverage

If CBS is right and TB is now 0-23 in a row on throws over 20 yards, wtf is Arians doing?!

I despise Bruce Arians so much that I’m not watching Bucs games anymore.... I predict it will be a **** fest of deep throws & drops.
He’s one of the worst coaches in the NFL but he somehow gets a pass. Maybe it’s the dumb hat he wears.

Brady threw a nice deep one that was dropped and then on that last one he had no time at all.

But yeah they need to run more imo.
They need Brady to throw inside the numbers not the outside. They need to move the ball not taking shot. Two short drive and now you are 10 behind and basically done.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back