PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

He would make Aaron look better than Mike has.
Would anyone want Mike as OC if that happens?
Probably yes, but Aaron would also not make the correct reads and try to be a hero. Rodgers and McDaniels would argue on the sideline. Fans(and Rodgers passive aggressively) would ask McDaniels to be canned. And it would be done.

That whole thing about stopping the game and recognizing how awesome I am with my family left a bad taste in my mouth.

Agreed, but I’m sure Brees didn’t officially request that. Probably came from up top.

Agreed, but I’m sure Brees didn’t officially request that. Probably came from up top.

They definitely checked with him. Belichick and Brady would undoubtedly decline. Awards are meant for after the game, season or after you retire.

He would make Aaron look better than Mike has.
Would anyone want Mike as OC if that happens?

Negative. His play designs to me seem outdated.

People keep saying that, but do you think that would ever happen with Brady? Nope. So it could have been avoided by Brees wanted it. Just like he wanted Payton at the stadium when he was suspended.

They definitely checked with him. Belichick and Brady would undoubtedly decline. Awards are meant for after the game, season or after you retire.

People keep saying that, but do you think that would ever happen with Brady? Nope. So it could have been avoided by Brees wanted it. Just like he wanted Payton at the stadium when he was suspended.

I agree with both of these, but I just don’t want to kill the guy if, for example, Saints ownership and the NFL came up and were like “we really want to do this” and Brees didn’t really care about it one way or another or maybe didn’t understand how goofy it would look. Just want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I won’t die on the sword defending him though :)

I think Pink Heads fake keepaway celebration when he broke one of those records was a lot more worthy of our harsh judgement.

I think Pink Heads fake keepaway celebration when he broke one of those records was a lot more worthy of our harsh judgement.

Absolutely, everything about that entire family is fake. Worst part is how everyone keeps licking their ass. Makes no sense. Vile scumbag sexual assault committing and enabling family. Scumbag pieces of ****.

Another failed Rodgers comeback...

Yesterday, our beloved GOAT became the all-time passing leader. Was this factoid even mentioned during the game? I never heard it. *crickets*

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back