PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wednesday Football (Christmas Day) For 2024.EDIT TV Rights Up for Bid

We celebrate Christmas Eve, so I'm good with Christmas Day football.
Agreed. Christmas Day - especially the afternoon - is a great time to just hang out with the family. We will have a nice dinner, but also the TV will definitely be on the whole time since everyone is a football fan.

I thought I'd never get tired of football. Roger Goodell is putting up a very good fight. The game is getting way too oversaturated.

Absolutely ****ing Disgraceful.

Doesn't have anything to do with Christmas either.

"Player Safety" my ass. That is - and continues to be - a ****ing Lie.

I ****ing HATE the ****ing NFL, Stokoe Goondell, and ALL of the Non-Men at 345 Park Ave. **** them ALL to ****ing Hell, and that Right Soon.

I can see what Captain and other critics are saying, but I love it.

Absolutely ****ing Disgraceful.

Doesn't have anything to do with Christmas either.

"Player Safety" my ass. That is - and continues to be - a ****ing Lie.

I ****ing HATE the ****ing NFL, Stokoe Goondell, and ALL of the Non-Men at 345 Park Ave. **** them ALL to ****ing Hell, and that Right Soon.
Player safety would give the teams playing a bye the week before the game, giving them 11 days before the game and 13 days after.

2 games in 5 days. Right, the NFL "really" cares about player safety.
C'mon, Ken, it's for the kids. It's a gift. A literal bow-tied NFL gift. So what if it costs a few brain cells and a couple of guys drooling in their late 40s. It's for the the mon...ah, kids.

Going Saturday and Wednesday is no worse than Sunday and Thursday. We already have weekly Thursday games so I am just a bit curious about why this announcement set so many people over the edge.

Bad football on Christmas Day. Can't wait.
deadpan bill murray GIF

Going Saturday and Wednesday is no worse than Sunday and Thursday. We already have weekly Thursday games so I am just a bit curious about why this announcement set so many people over the edge.

Thursday games suck too, unless Both teams are given byes the prior week.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That should be S.O.P.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back