PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Warren practicing...Brady absent (baby?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
====================================
I agree, although it would be nice for the franchise to get some live game reps. in with his new receiver corp, so they wont be out of synk when they open against the Jets.

Nah, BB views the Jets game as just another scrimmage :)

Hmmm - I wonder if Brady's lined up behind Center for the "snap"?

"Alright Bridget - Hut one, Hut two... Hut Hut... Hike!"

(Brady stamps foot... Baby Brady is born.)

If only it were that simple.

;)

To be completely honest, I could care less if Tom plays in a meaningless preseason game, especially since it just opens up more chances for him to get injured before the season starts.

I do care if he isn't at the game. This is the game where you really get a good look at your starters. I would rather see him out there instead of Cassel for the first three quarters.

If he doesn't play it isn't the end of the world, but I would rather see him playing.

Nah, BB views the Jets game as just another scrimmage :)

=================================

LOL, I wish.
Something tells me BB is taking the Jets more seriously then most of the Pat fans in this thread.

=================================

LOL, I wish.
Something tells me BB is taking the Jets more seriously then most of the Pat fans in this thread.

I would agree with you about BB, excepting that Pats fans do take each game seriously. Yes, even against the Jets.

Last edited:
Note to Bridgett! Launch that sucker now!

Who cares if Tom misses a preseason game. It may be good to see Matt start and play and entire game.

Not ONE post in this thread (after the initial one) about Warren practicing! :mad: That's the big (and GREAT) news here!

Not that Tommy isn't the most important player on the Patriots - EVER - but I assume his absence is not an indication of whether (or how well) he will be able to play when the games count. Ty Warren is a major part of the defense and given the Pats "everyone is day to day" injury reporting policy it's big news to hear he is back!

edit: I was wrong - there was ONE reply about Ty. Still my point stands...

Last edited:
Carolina is worth the trip - great stadium (situated in uptown Charlotte), plenty of Pats fans around, cheap tickets, plenty of great tailgating spots...plus the drive down 85 South is easy (not a toll-fest like heading up northbound 95).
I love that about NC too - which is why I am :mad: that they are talking about building a toll road (part of I-540) here in the Triangle.

I hope Tom not being there means the baby is on its way, because good God, I saw a picture of pregnant Bridget and it looks like that baby wanted out yesterday.

Not ONE post in this thread (after the initial one) about Warren practicing! :mad: That's the big (and GREAT) news here!

Geez man! Why would a Pats board care about what Sapp does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe