PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

warren on the bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Football Weekly joins the Boston Herald in wondering about Ty Warren's roster spot: "the way we hear it, Warren's roster spot might be in jeopardy"

ProFootballWeekly.com - Starting spot not set in stone for Patriots DE Warren

I wonder if Mr Obvious authored that article.

Actually, any player coming off an injury and around 30 can see their roster spot go away......if they aren't in form. What next? water is wet, fire hot, pain hurts.....

Duh.

The article would make a lil more sense if there was actual info that Ty wouldn't be back in form. The Herald MMA article infers Ty will be in shape.

I wonder if Mr Obvious authored that article.

Actually, any player coming off an injury and around 30 can see their roster spot go away......if they aren't in form. What next? water is wet, fire hot, pain hurts.....

Duh.

The article would make a lil more sense if there was actual info that Ty wouldn't be back in form. The Herald MMA article infers Ty will be in shape.

I think this is the quote from the herald article that you are referring to:
“I was just looking for something different,” Warren told the Herald last week. “I don’t wake up in the morning, and get all geeked up about going and squatting hundreds and thousands of pounds and benching crazy weight and stuff like that. With my war wounds, at this point in my career ..

I think this is the quote from the herald article that you are referring to:
“I was just looking for something different,” Warren told the Herald last week. “I don’t wake up in the morning, and get all geeked up about going and squatting hundreds and thousands of pounds and benching crazy weight and stuff like that. With my war wounds, at this point in my career ..
Yep, but in the PFW case, it would appear Mr. Fishbain caught up with the Herald's rumor report and repeated it for his own publication. No secondary source, nothing new, just a chain letter equivalent from a new address. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3