PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Want to call or text Tom Brady?

Patsfan1958

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
TAMPA — You would think a celebrity athlete like Tom Brady wouldn’t want everyone to have his cell number.

Well, the Bucs quarterback says he wants you to call or text him. Two rules: Don’t tell him “you suck” and never try to reach him on game days.

Want to call or text Tom Brady? Here’s his number

Yeah, definitely a strategy to get info on people so they can target them with ads. Pretty smart marketing strategy and it will work for sure.

I would not advice this strategy to any regular businesses though. Only works with celebrities or very pretty women (who will then receive a **** load of unsollicited **** picks).

Better not send him deflategate jokes or you know what Ted Wells will do with that...

obviously not his real phone number. his actual phone number (from the deflategate saga) had a 917 area code. this one has a 415 area code. fake number for a marketing scam.

Buccaneers fans on ignore list: Deus, sb1, XLIX, venocol, TheRainMaker, PatsWSB47, Lagaffe_07, carmelo15, Bleedthrough, Biffins, amfootball
:D :D :D :D :D

Well there's something I didn't have on my bingo card last year.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back