PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel On Felgers Radio show (you have to see this?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like a link to this, I don't live in Mass anymore

stopped watching channel 4 just because of him. It’s a shame as I really like Burton, Lobel, DeOssi and Reiss. I just can’t get past him and now watch channel 7 which is far worse except they don’t have Felger

Aren't you wanting to watch "5th Quarter" after the Patriots win though?

I'd love to hear how much Felger thinks the Patriots suck after they just completed a 19-0 season.

Aren't you wanting to watch "5th Quarter" after the Patriots win though?

I'd love to hear how much Felger thinks the Patriots suck after they just completed a 19-0 season.

As soon as I see him I switch to the NFL network which has the post game press conferences of both teams. Its more fun watching the other team. I will watch them again when the lose Felger

That's funny as hell, but Felger does do a good job for the Herald when he isn't being pompous.

Leave it to Vrabel to call him out on his own show.

I don't really think Felger wants them to lose, but then again there are times when I do find myself wanting to conclude that. The problem with concluding things based only on circumstantial evidence is ..... well .... it's all based upon circumstantial evidence. Things aren't as they seem at times.

It would be ironic if Felger has it right: You don't treat these guys as buddies or gods when you are doing journalism. You do that when you're a buddy or a god.

What would be revealing is if Felger reversed his style in another market and for another team. I would doubt it though. You cannot be a serious journalist doing that buddy routine.

It would be ironic if Felger has it right: You don't treat these guys as buddies or gods when you are doing journalism. You do that when you're a buddy or a god.

What would be revealing is if Felger reversed his style in another market and for another team. I would doubt it though. You cannot be a serious journalist doing that buddy routine.

A few weeks back, I was listening to Felger talking to Vrabel. And when Vrabel came on the line, Felger said something along the lines of "How you doin' buddy?" Vrabel's response was "Buddy? Oh, are we friends now? I didn't realize that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe