PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

View from Section 131

confusedfan23

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi All - I am going to the Bills game on 12/26. Anyone know what the view is like from section 131, row 21?

Are these good seats, or is it too close to the field?

Last edited:
Hi All - I am going to the Bills game on 12/26. Anyone know what the view is like from section 131, row 21?

?
Check these photos of section 131 out. I think you'll have a great seat.

Just be aware that you'll likely be standing for most of the game down in the 100s. You'll start in your seat but before the first 3rd down play by the Bills, you'll be on your feet. Sometimes the crowd will sit at the end of each quarter but not always. Even if they do, the first big play on D and, bam, you're back up. It didn't used to matter much when I was young, but as I've gotten older, I've left some games after sitting down in the 100s with aches all over. I had a co-worker with a bad hip (that he eventually had to get replaced) and I warned him about this. He went anyway. He was out of work for several days after that game. :)

You won't like them. But good news is some idiot on here will take them off your hands so you don't waste money.

Just be aware that you'll likely be standing for most of the game down in the 100s. You'll start in your seat but before the first 3rd down play by the Bills, you'll be on your feet. Sometimes the crowd will sit at the end of each quarter but not always. Even if they do, the first big play on D and, bam, you're back up. It didn't used to matter much when I was young, but as I've gotten older, I've left some games after sitting down in the 100s with aches all over. I had a co-worker with a bad hip (that he eventually had to get replaced) and I warned him about this. He went anyway. He was out of work for several days after that game. :)
Ignorant question since I'm from waaaay outta town but what makes this an issue in these seats more than in other seats?

Ignorant question since I'm from waaaay outta town but what makes this an issue in these seats more than in other seats?

The 100 sections are fairly flat. The 200s are steeper and the 300s are even steeper still. The 300s are so steep some older people have difficulty climbing the steep stairs. Because the 100 sections are so flat, the minute the row in front of you stands, you have to stand. You end up standing for a lot of the game. For playoff games, it's pretty much the whole game. :) :)

You can see it in this picture from that link above:
1635171825417.png

Last edited:

?

Perhaps these will give you some idea of your seat location and view of the field.

Attachments

• section 130 row 15.jpg
    section 130 row 15.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • section 131 row 13.jpg
    section 131 row 13.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 0
  • section 131 row 26.jpg
    section 131 row 26.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back