PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Patriots Belichick Mic'd Up Against the Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you’ve never seen his reaction after the Brady to brown 83 yard TD in overtime to beat Miami in 2003....B.B. threw the clipboard in the air and went absolutely berserk!

Please someone post a video if it

I remember reading an article at that time and the Miami DB commented how he watched many hours of film and never saw Troy Brown that far down the field. Once was enough.

If I remember correctly that was also the game when the refs entirely missed a Miami player going out of bounds and gave them a chance to win the game with a FG, only to have the kicker miss.

The play you're talking about is at the 3:25 mark of the video below. One of my favorite moments from that video is a punt return vs the Eagles at the 2:35 mark.

There’s a lot here. He can be very respectful when deserved—like thanking the guy for the sharpie—or calling out the ref for missing an illegal motion penalty. He doesn’t give a fucc what people think of him. He just wants to win.

That’s a man who loves every aspect of his job.

It wasn't shown during the Mic'ed-Up clip, but while re-watching the Bears game, I noticed that Bill seems to clap his loudest after 3rd-down stops, perhaps because those are rare events for his defense, or perhaps because he was just happy that Trubisky didn't break-off yet another long run for a 1st down, or for a TD.

Last edited:
They should’ve showed his reaction to getting stuffed on 4th and goal for contrast. I’m genuinely interested if it’s the same non response.

I'm not sure he even watches the game when the offense is on the field.*

In those great super bowl and playoff mic'd up videos, he's always chewing out the defense while the offense is performing sheer miracles.

* (excuse my hyperbole)

...One of my favorite moments from that video is a punt return vs the Eagles at the 2:35 mark.

That occurred in SB39 during the 3rd quarter, but sadly was called-back because of a holding penalty against the Execrable Dexter Reid, who was horribly over-drafted in 2004. His gross incompetence cost us at least 3 points right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft