PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[VIDEO] Nice Breakdown on the Recent Bills Troubles

Allen is such a big part of that offense. Passing and rushing, his crazy arm and ability to extend plays. They'll rush for 110 and he'll have 53.
He's also improved on his footwork and decision making. He'd slow down a lot in pocket, feet would stop too often. He's improved there and again his decision making has improved. From reading coverage to simply taking what the defense is giving him. Not trying to force as much.
He's still raw in some areas and will make mistakes but he's improved a lot more than I thought he would. Roman and BD need to step their respected games up.

Some more thoughts on the Bills from the past two weeks below ...

Mentioned this in here or another thread but both Tennessee and Buffalo's OL/RB have been suspect, inconsistent for different reasons - much like ours in the early part of the year but their struggles continue -Buff against Jags, Colts, Mia & Tenn post DH. Now back to for different reasons. They actual seem similar to me but I'm not the smartest guy in the world. Both Allen & RT thrive off PA and for different reasons it isn't there.
Buffalo doesn't have the horses we have in Harris & Rham. They were counting on the duo of Singletary / Moss to be the identity of that team while Allen continued to soften some of his edges. Neither have shown any type of workhorse or plus runner ability. Especially breaking away from tackles around the first level of defense or breaking tackles in general. A lot of their running game is Allen tbh. You could also look at the OL more specifically the interior line. They simply don't create enough movement and the RB's can't make up for it on a good day. Never mind when guys are in the backfield. It's an inconsistent running game and the same could be said about their pass pro too. They struggle with manipulated pressure big time.

If you've watched them this year, sure they've put it together but have also struggled for entire games and sequences. They're not this world beater to me. Teams throw designed pressure, shell off up top and clog the MOF and it's working to a good degree. Their PA game isn't there to help Allen and the Bills really can't run the ball with any force or "will"

I mentioned their running game a few times. It's inconsistent along with their OL. They've struggled with manipulated pressure.

I think I thought 2hi was making a comeback in the last thread about thoughts I thunk. With some disguise it's been a great tool against Mahomes but teams have been using it against both these teams as well.

Allen and RT have been seeing a lot of 2hi looks, clogging the MOF. RT loves feasting off PA there with overs/crossers. Curious to see how we play both. They share similar qualities. Thrive off a lot of the same things. Big athletic dudes with an arm.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back