PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Prince Aaron demands Packers fire GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the quality of this thread really takes a nosedive when we refocus our sights back to that pu*** from green Bay. So much more enjoyable seeing the babe from at&t that wants to upgrade my phone.

What I don’t understand about Rodgers is how does a skinny little wiener throw the ball so far and fast with seemingly no effort. I mean, I think I might be able to beat up the guy and I’m even a skinnier little wiener. Though I am angry...
Yes, but you do have an edge...

1624898630438.png
...you answer to a higher authority. ;)

Man, the quality of this thread really takes a nosedive when we refocus our sights back to that pu*** from green Bay. So much more enjoyable seeing the babe from at&t that wants to upgrade my phone.
Agree.

Today's celebrity is Sarah Shahi.

Her new series on Netflix is racy

1e07403e5b72f6b887e9af7913ba6120.jpeg

Maybe she'll find a man who is attracted to that personality type. I feel bad for her because most men would have no interest, and it isn't her fault she needs glasses.
seems like anything is big on her.........big glasses and big other stuff....

I suggest a thread change from “Prince” Aaron” to “Princess Aaron” given the longtime rumors of him playing for the “other team”.

I suggest a thread change from “Prince” Aaron” to “Princess Aaron” given the longtime rumors of him playing for the “other team”.

Lord Arryn from GoT looks just like him and fits in well as a mommy’s boy hiding behind the big swordsmen. Going to start referring to him as Lord Arryn, Prince Arryn, or King Arryn.

1624913686234.jpeg

1624913740287.jpeg

He won't opt out. That said....

If he did opt out, I think the vast majority of fans would be angry with him in July and August. Then, in October, when the Packers are 1-4 with a QB with more INTs than Rodgers threw all of last year, they would turn their anger to management for not giving him what he wanted.

Possibly...Packers will have to emphasize their running game during TC, same as we have to do now...

Lord Arryn from GoT looks just like him and fits in well as a mommy’s boy hiding behind the big swordsmen. Going to start referring to him as Lord Arryn, Prince Arryn, or King Arryn.

View attachment 33623

View attachment 33624

Never really watched the series, but...Is that the same dude who was sucking on some lady's tittie while they were on the throne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News