PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh oh...Tampa Bay Tommy wont be happy about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like they need him since they have a great receiving core.

Not like they need him since they have a great receiving core.
But Tom wants him and he supposedly has some say in personnel decisions...AB physically could make the Bucs almost unbeatable.....AB mentally would be a nightmare just like everywhere else he has gone...but you are right TB is loaded at WR/TE!

I'm sure this was discussed during contract negotiations.

Some woman on espn yesterday said mike Evans has randy moss level talent

Brady is going to Cowboys. They did not go after him because they though he wouldn't leave. Now Jerry going all in for Brady and will drop Dak's tag if they get him. Strong team already built Patriot like.

Tampa Tommy??? Man, loyalty doesn't mean sh!t nowadays... Such sacrilege. What happened to fans for life?

I'm not sure that's bad in terms of end results for Tampa next season. Super sets of WRs never really worked that well.

They already have good receivers and money, draft picks. They can go all in offense, improve the O-line, get another good RB, TE and score more than 30 points per game.

I think that in the history of the NFL, only Randy Moss had Randy Moss level talent.

Jerry Rice was better but as far as pure talent goes, Randy Moss was one of a kind. Calvin Johnson probably the only one who came close.

Jerry Rice was better but as far as pure talent goes, Randy Moss was one of a kind. Calvin Johnson probably the only one who came close.
I always felt that Moss was a better athlete than Rice, but that Rice was mentally "more together," working harder at his game and not creating distractions that undermined his achievements.

I always felt that Moss was a better athlete than Rice, but that Rice was mentally "more together," working harder at his game and not creating distractions that undermined his achievements.

Rice was an amazing athlete but not an otherworldly one, but he was the absolute master at the technical aspect of the game. Moss was good at the technical aspect of the game (when he wanted to be) but his athleticism was so otherworldly that he didn't always have to be. Megatron was a lesser synthesis of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back