Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
EBFb8iCXkAAvmFx

First of many congratulations Ty!

Great, albeit long, speech :)

From your lips to the Football Gods ears!
Well TB, BB, Gronk, and AV are locks and I'm sure a few more will get in Sey or Rodney perhaps to name a few.

Well TB, BB, Gronk, and AV are locks and I'm sure a few more will get in Sey or Rodney perhaps to name a few.

Your locks are dead on, although I fear Vinatieri will choose to go in a s a Colt even though we all know damn right well why he'll get in, longevity and numbers alone don't get kickers in. I think Big Sey had a HoF career but then I think so did Big Willie. There's no doubt in my mind Rodney belongs but I'd bet money between the dirty label and the HGH thing his only chance is getting there as a senior and that is straight up BS. Between the rings, his legit numbers, his leadership on truly great teams and the amazing 30 ints with 30 sacks that no other DB has come close to he sure as hell deserves a much fairer shake than he has gotten. My bizarre dark horse for HoF is Wilfork. NT's don't produce huge numbers so I doubt any comparison there will hurt him provided he is judged as a pure NT and not against DE's. He is also the anti Rodney, universally liked & respected by the media & in the football community as a whole. If the selection committee was looking at showing they know football enough to realize there's more than numbers and wanted to throw some love at a BUFF he'd be the guy. A longshot but he may have been the most likeable member of the D from either of the bookend dynasty teams and he was on both

Love seeing Gilmore there. What a dynastic group with #24. Law, Revis, and Gilmore, all first team all-pros with championships now.

I expect to cry when I get the chance to hear this whole speech tomorrow.

That’s my guy.

From Gil Brandt's speech:

EBFR8wDXoAInx--.jpg

And Kevin Mawe's speech:

Ty Law is STILL my favorite pat after all of these years. I'm so glad he is in the Hall.

I live in Vancouver, Canada and have been a Pats fan since I was 12 years old in the mid-80’s. Not a ton of options other then Brady when buying jerseys here.

Anyways, years ago when my nephew was about 5 years old I went online to Pats Pro Shop to order him a Pats kids jersey for his birthday. Got him a 24 Law. Thought the kid should have some swagger! My brother gave me a look when the present was opened as he’s a Seahawks fan. To come full circle about 10 years later when my daughter was about 5 my brother gave me a bag and inside was that same 24 Law jersey. Still hanging in her closet.

I think Big Sey had a HoF career but then I think so did Big Willie. There's no doubt in my mind Rodney belongs...Between the rings, his legit numbers, his leadership on truly great teams and the amazing 30 ints with 30 sacks that no other DB has come close to...My bizarre dark horse for HoF is Wilfork.

I love Willie Mac, but Seymour has the better case. He was a 7 time Pro-Bowler to Willie's 2, and made 3 All-Pro teams. He is the best defensive lineman the team has had during this run. I think Vince has a good case too, though not as strong. Rodney should absolutely be in, although to say no other DB comes close to 30-30 leaves out Ronde Barber, who had 47 interceptions and 28 sacks in his career.

Ty Law is STILL my favorite pat after all of these years. I'm so glad he is in the Hall.

Best player on the team in 2001, and his pick six of Kurt Warner kicked off the upset and the dynasty. I love Ty Law and loved the tribute he made to his mother. I loved seeing Law and Big Sey standing outside the locker room shaking players' hands before the Rams game. The two players who may have had the most bitter ends to their tenure in New England had come back into the fold.

Gotta fit Big Sey with a red jacket before he gets his gold one.

Gotta fit Big Sey with a red jacket before he gets his gold one.
Julius Adams needs a red jacket first...$eymour's not going into the Pro Football HOF for a while, so there's no need to rush giving him a red jacket before he's given a gold one.

I love Willie Mac, but Seymour has the better case. He was a 7 time Pro-Bowler to Willie's 2, and made 3 All-Pro teams. He is the best defensive lineman the team has had during this run. I think Vince has a good case too, though not as strong. Rodney should absolutely be in, although to say no other DB comes close to 30-30 leaves out Ronde Barber, who had 47 interceptions and 28 sacks in his career.
Ronde and Rodney would be a good duo for an upcoming class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes