PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV...Pats vs Bills 12/26

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Presently the Pats vs Bills game on 12/26 is at 1 PM with area TV showing. Since this is probably the biggest game of the season do you think it will be changed to say Monday night for maximum TV viewing? BTW if shown at 1 PM on the 26th I won't be able to see it because CBS will be showing Jacksonville vs the NY Jets, so I want a change.

It won't be changed to Monday. They don't do that. It could be flexed to the a later time slot.

If you think you can convince CBS to swap Pats game w/ MIA @ NO on MNF, pretty sure ESPN would be thrilled.

Living on the other side of the Atlantic, as I do, I wish they were all 1pm kickoffs. The 5 hour time difference is a killer. I can just about manage the 4.25pm kick offs, but SNF, MNF and TNF are simply impossible for me. It sucks.

Living on the other side of the Atlantic, as I do, I wish they were all 1pm kickoffs. The 5 hour time difference is a killer. I can just about manage the 4.25pm kick offs, but SNF, MNF and TNF are simply impossible for me. It sucks.
same here :whistle:

The SNF is Washington v Dallas, so I don't think they will flex that game out. CBS has a very good 4:25 game in Pitt vs KC. I doubt the game gets flexed at all.

Would they give it to Fox @ 4 ?

Dallas vs WFT is the game that night and Dallas is probably gonna clinch the east if they win that game, no way is jerruh's team getting flexed especially after last year jerruh was embarrassed by being flexed out of a late season SNF game.

The Cowboys are still one of the best draws for TV, they are playing well as are the Redskins. That game is not moving.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back